Sam Jacobs

*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors note: I haven't written this story in a long time so this story might end up a little different. I hope you guys like it. And thank you all for reading and voting this I hope you enjoy it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Riley POV

"Who the hell are you guys." I asked.

"Okay since nothing seems to be working to show you your memory's maybe we can just tell you." he said.

"Uh ya I'd like that dude. Now who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Well my names Carl. You are Riley and we need to remind you who you really are..."

A couple years later....

"Riley's Dead say hello to Tiffany." I smiled.
"Ri-"
"Its Tiffany." I cut him off.
"Tiffany please i need you, i i love you." He said.
"News flash i don't love you. I'm sorry but i don't now who you are. RILEYS GONE DAMN IT!! Your not in love with me you were in love with her. I'm not the same person." I said, frustrated.
"Please forgive me Riley." He muttered. I gave him a confused look and next thing i know my head snapped.

Two weeks later...

One word... Torture. They would do anything to get Riley back. They don't get the fact that theres just no saving her. Anyway i faked my hand being to sore that i was losing circulation. They loosened the ropes and once they left i took all the energy i had and got out. Now i'm wandering the forest cause i don't know where to go. I need to rest so i leaned against a tree. Then a blade was pressed against my throat and i flipped the person over, grabbed the knife and put it to his throat.
"Who are you?!?" I asked.
"Settle love, i thought you were someone else." He said. I rolled my eyes,
"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm guessing your running am i correct, love." He asked.
"Stop calling me that and answer my question." I demanded.
"Names Sam Jacobs, and I'm doing the same you are, love." He said.
"And what would that be?" I asked.
"Running." He smirked. I stayed quiet.
"Now i suggest you get off of me. And i can take you to my cottage just a little more of a walk from here. Or you can stay out here in the open and get caught, love." He suggested.
"Fine." I said, and stood up.
"Knife." He asked.
"No." I said.
"Far enough, Id keep it to." He shrugged. And i followed him.

One week later...

We managed to get far away from there where no one could find us. We took over a town. We were Mayor and drank from people daily. Me and Sam finally have what we ever wanted, Except a child. And i have a plan to get one. But other than that we were happy. Over time i slowly forgot about that stupid James guy and his friends. My names is Tiffany Jacobs, and i am a bloodsucking vampire and love it.

The End