Chapter 17

*see I'm not spazzing out yet am I?*

"Yet" I hear jake murmur under his breath.

Jake sat down next to me on his car bonnet and put his arm around my waist.

I looked at him in suggestion and he called jake and becky over.

"Hey guys uhh, we have something to tell you...." Andy said nervously.

"She's not pregnant right????" Becky said as she came slightly closer and looked me in the eye.

I shook my head and smiled while Andy set her straight.

"Uhh wow I never realised how crazy this sounds but uhh......We're running away."

"WHAT BU- BU- BUT ILL DIE! YOU CAN'T LEEEEAVE MEEE!" Becky said half seriously and half sarcastically.

Jake was speechless and sat down on the curb outside by the car where we were sitting.

I know Jake knows something but he won't tell me anything.

Becky picked up on it too.

"What's up with you lately" she said bluntly to jake.

"What do you mean? I'm fine"

Becky turned to me and asked

"Have you noticed anything?"

I nodded and looked at jake.

"You know." becky said as she went closer.

"You know who did this but wont tell us? what is wrong with you?" she said angrily as he yelled back.

"I've got it under control that's why!" He yelled. "you don't need him to hurt you again." he said softer and looked at me. "I'm not letting this happen to you too. now I'm going home. I have shit to do."