Chapter 2

Jakes P.O.V

"Haha remember that idiot Blake ?"
"Yeah" I said "I heard he hangs out with caleb now"
" He's an attention seeker I reckon" becky said before she was cut off by sirens.
"I wonder where they're going" I said as I turned and watched them fade into the distance.
"Two patrol cars and an ambulance, must have been a mugging or something"
I saw felicitys mum drive past in the direction of the Ambulance. she had a worried look on her face and she was in tears.
"Shit" I said quietly.
"What?" becky asked as I looked at my phone.
"It's felicitys mum, something's really wrong"
I turned and sprinted for the abandoned shopping centre.
Felicity took that way a lot and its pretty dodgy down there.
Becky had gotten her big brother to drive her and when I got there she looked at me.
She was destroyed.
I ran through the police tape and screamed for felicity to wake up but she was unconscious and I feared she was dead.
The police pulled me back and made me wait outside because I was upsetting people.
I grabbed a rock and threw it at one of the old windows on the second floor and two bloody pieces of wood fell from the window landing in front of me.
The police rushed over and asked where they came from and I just pointed at the broken window. I sat there defeated until a paramedic came over and pulled a piece of glass out of the side of my shoulder and dressed my wound before leaving me alone on the bonnet of the police car,
Waiting, wishing, hoping she was okay.