Chapter 25

28/9/2015

Dear diary. It my first night being home and I feel like things have changed. Things are looking better now. I went and saw Becky and jake and we decided to have a movie night. I felt, I don't know. Our movie nights were like a tradition, and it was as if I was in withdrawal. We went out and got some horrors, and that one shitty tele-tubby movie to put on afterwards to tease jake about his small fear of horror movies. It's all the same cliché. Teenagers go to a cabin in the woods, there's some stalker with a machete, and the slut always dies first. The jock acts like an asshole, the stoner disappears and the virgin lives to tell the story.
I've gotta say, I miss this. I grew up in a pretty shitty neighbourhood, but my mum is here, and my friends. I've decided to go back to the old shopping centre. I know it never really goes down well, but the more I do, the faster I'll be okay with it again.

Turns out Blake and caleb are both in a juvenile detention centre for some car theft/ aggravated robbery shit. Dumb ass.
Maybe tomorrow we'll join society again, but tonight, I'm happy with sleep and pizza with some good people. :)
And hey what's wrong with 2 sleepovers in a row?