Chapter 16

Just a note the stars mean its a text. Just trying it out :)

"Sooo what do you two faggots wanna do?" Jake said.

"Bitch" becky laughed and lightly slapped his shoulder. I was doing these vocal exercises to try get my voice back. It would take like 2 years to talk without pain but i can say small words.

Could andy come? I txted them and they said we could meet him at the park. They let me stay at Becky's finally and jake came round to hang uptown.

* heyyy can you meet us at the park? we could tell them? I can't keep it a secret anymore and mum said I can leave as long as I come visit or she can visit me? you still think we can? see you at the park. :) *

~at the park~

"Hey" Andy said as he took out his headphones while sitting on the bars.

I smiled and sat next to him.

* Wanna hang at the old shopping centre? *

"I dunno you know what happens when you go there"

* pleeeeeeeeaase *

"Fine but you're telling Jake. He seems a bit on edge recently."

*fine but if he starts spazzing you're calming him down*

"Hey I just got a text from felicity." I hear jake say before he starts flipping the fuck out.

"But what if we see him? or you could have another fucking head spazz. no just no"

I looked at Andy and he sighed and stood up from the bars.

"Bro calm down. if she does then we'll be there to catch her when she falls, be there to call someone, be there with her the whole time. plus we have something to tell you guys and there seems fitting." he smiled and sat down next to me.

"Fine"

I smiled as I heard becky in the background.