Chapter 6

Felicitys P.O.V

It sucks to not talk! Imagine someone comes up to you and. says say nothing if I can have your food.
It annoying! Maybe I'll start trying to talk? I haven't tried yet. I don't know.
"Where should we go?"
I shrugged my shoulders then wrote old shopping centre on my arm. This is my favourite place and I feel like I haven't been here in ages.
"Wanna stop for food on the way?"
I nodded and we walked over to a kebab stand.
We saw jake and we decided he can come with us.
My idiot ex jared and his two friends were there and jake stated at them the whole time we were ordering.
"F-f-f-felicity you're alive?" Blake said as he swallowed hard.
I nodded and stared him down.
"Just get outta here before I smack you so hard you'll imprint on this fucking table" it was jake and he was really tense.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him away before he did anything stupid and I looked back at jared.
He seemed genuinely scared and I've never seen that side of him.
He's always full of shit and he walks like he has a stick up his ass.m
There's something weird about him lately and I'm gunna find out.

Yay we're finally here! I wrote on my phone and jake and becky seemed nervous. What? I wrote and then it went black.......

*flashback*

"You're not going anywhere"
(Kicked in gut)
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YO-"