1. The swirl

🌸

Naruto was having a meeting with his team in his office.

Lately there had been threads about soneone attacking the Leaf village and it was really concerning.

"Do we have a clue about who might want to attack the village?" the man sitting on the chair of the Hokage, Naruto of course, said.

"Unfortunatly no, we don't..." said the man with the cloak, Sasuke.

Naruto groaned and rubbed his temples, something he caugh himself doing way to many times recenly.

"Calm down Naruto... We will get through this in no time." the medic-nin in red, Sakura, said.

"We have to find out who sends the threads and what he wants from us." the previous but retired Hokage, Kakashi, stated.

"I know, I know..." Naruto turned to see the view he had from the village.

Suddenly there was a flash and they all felt anither presence in the room. They turned to see a cloacked man. His face could not be seen. Everyone got in a fighting stance but he just laughed at them.

"Who are you?" Naruto said glaring at the man.

"Why hello there Hokage-sama!" the man said almost cheerfully. "My name is not important for you right now. You first have to get out if my jutsu...

Forbitten techniche: Time God's time turning jutsu!"

A swirl appeared behind and sucked them all in it.

Then darkness.

Hello there did you like the story?

Anyway I would like to tag someone. She recenly (almost) finished her own time travel fanfic and I would love to thank her for the wonderful masterpiece and for getting me to upload one of my various Naruto time travel fics.

She might not know how exactly she helped but I am telling you reading her book made me confident about my own one.

Anyways thank you Silverwolf735 !

You know you are awesome!!!

Please take a look at my other book with one-shots and my art. (A picture a story)

I will update soon!