37.your sister's boyfriend

Scott: 

"Who is this guy anyways?" Scott said as looked out the front door window.

"He's a guy that asked me out Scott. Seriously you need to calm down."

"Don't let him do anything you don't want him to okay? I will break his fingers if he does anything!" Scott said cracking his knuckles.

"Scott she's right you need to calm down. It's just a first date." You sister said.

"I know. I just don't want you to get hurt!"

You walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Scott." You looked him in the eyes. "I'm going to be fine." 

He nodded "Okay."

You heard a honk out front. "That's him, gotta go." 

"I swear id he does ANYTHING I will beat him up!" Scott yelled after you as you ran out the door.

Stiles:

"'Kay. See you guys later." You said as you were about to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" Stiles said as he and your sister were on the couch watching TV.

"She's going out to a party." You sister said and gave you a wink.

"How are you getting there?" Scott asked.

"What's with the questions Stiles? I was just going to walk.

He looked at his watch. "I'll take you. It's getting dark."

You sighed. "Okay fine. Hurry up."

On your way to the party Stiles kept asking questions. 

"Are you going to drink?" 

"I don't know. Probably not, I have things to do tomorrow, and I can't have a hangover." 

He gave you a scoff then asked "Who's bringing you home?" 

You rolled your eyes. "I'm staying at a friends tonight." 

You were finally at the party and you hopped out of the car. 

"Just be careful okay? And call me if you need anything." He said before you shut the door.

"Yes mom." You joked. "No but thank Stiles means a lot. I'll see you tomorrow."

Isaac:

"Hey what's wrong?" Isaac said as he was passing your room.

You wiped your eyes. "Oh nothing." You sniffed and gave him a half hearted smile.

He walked into your room. "Well obviously something is wrong." He sat next to you on your bed, and put a hand on your shoulder. "You can tell me anything y/n. You know that right?

You did a big sigh wiped your eyes one more time. "My boyfriend broke up with me. It's stupid I know." You looked down at your hands.

"What? I though you and him were doing really good!" Isaac said with a look of confusion.

"Yeah well being the stupid person I am, I told him I didn't want to do it and he got mad and broke up with me. God I'm so stupid."

"Y/n. You listen to me okay? You are not stupid for doing something you didn't want to do. You should be proud of yourself. And screw him! He lost a good thing."

"Thank you Isaac."

"No problem y/n. I'm proud of you." he smiled at you. "Now it looks like I have to beat up this kid."

"Isaac no wait." You started to say, but he was already walking out the door.

"Tell you sister I'll be back in time to pick her up for our date." he gave you a quick wink, and before he left the house he yelled "Eat some ice cream, and watch some chick flicks!"

Derek:

You were at school waiting for your sister's boyfriend to pick you up. Derek Said that he would pick you up 10 minutes ago.

Derek, where r u? You texted him.

On my way. Traffic he replied.

Hurry plz

You looked up from your phone to see a girl and a group of her friends walk toward you. Now this wasn't any girl. This was the girl who had made fun of you since elementary.

"Aww look at her. Sitting by her self. All alone." She snickered and so did the rest of her friends. 

"What do you want?" You simply said. You were fed up with her crap.

"Oh I don't want anything." She said overly innocent. "I just wanted to talk to you." She gave you a sly grin. "You see everyone's been talking about you."

"Wha- why would anyone talk about me?" You said confused.

"That's exactly what I thought, but it's been going around that you've been sleeping around." she snickered.

"No I haven't!" You said defensively.

"Oh trust me honey I know, but I thought it would be good for you for your name to be thrown into the drama mix, so I said you've been sleeping around. You're welcome."

You stood up. "Why the hell would you say that?" you yelled.

"Because you're a freak." She said and then pushed you.

You were about to push her back when someone grabbed you from behind. 

"What's going on?" Derek said. You didn't even look p at him. You're eyes were set on your target in front of you."

"Um nothing. Who are you?" The girl said checking Derek out.

"Too old for you." He said and gave her a disgusted look. "You better leave y/n alone. Or I sear next time I won't be so nice." He said it in such a low and terrifying voice that it sent shivers down your spin. "You all understand?"

They all nodded their heads and Derek walked you over to the car. When Derek pulled out onto the road you looked at him and said "Thank you..." 

He smiled and said "No problem, I honestly think I made one of them pee their pants." You both laughed. "Seriously y/n, if you ever need me just call okay?"

"Okay you got a deal."