14. He Finds Out You Have a Baby

Derek: When Derek left Beacon Hills, he never mentioned it to you. One day he was there and the next he was gone. It wasn't until the day after he'd gone that you found out you were already four months pregnant. You weren't sure how you hadn't noticed some of the signs before, but now that you had, you didn't know what to do.
After you found out, you didn't try to contact Derek, because you knew he wouldn't answer your calls. You found Scott, begging him to tell you were Derek was, if he could tell him, but Scott didn't know where he was either.
So you left, you stayed in your home at all costs unless absolutely necessary. You left for food, for a quick breath of fresh air, but you couldn't let anyone see you, until you ran into Cora on your way to the store one day. It was a quick conversation, she asked you about your baby and when you hesitated to answer about the father, she ran. You knew where she would go.
By then you were eight months pregnant, and Derek hadn't showed up, hopefully Cora kept quiet, but knowing her should wouldn't have. Now, two months later, your newborn baby girl in your arms, you left your house to get food for the house. "Y/N." A deep, grumbled voice said as soon as you stepped outside.
"Get away from us." You hissed, walking faster.
"Y/N, please, Cora told me-," Derek tried to grab your arm, in an attempt to stop you, but you stepped away.
"Cora shouldn't have told you anything. You have no room to know about this. You left, Derek, not the other way around." You yelled, before turning around and walking towards the store.

Isaac: "I just don't think I want to be with you anymore." He had said, before walking away from you. You knew that wasn't the reason, you knew about Allison, you knew that he liked her.
Isaac was someone you thought you could spend your life with, and when he asked you to marry him, you thought it had all fell into place. You thought that Allison was out of the picture now and he wasn't going to get with her anymore.
When he left you, you were trying to start a family. Trying to finally get your lives together. You were on your way home to tell Isaac about the new addition to your family when he broke up with you. "Isaac!" You called after him, he turned towards you, many steps in front of you. You took the glittering ring off of your hand and threw it towards him, along with the sonogram. "Hope you're happy!" You yelled, going back inside of your house.
"Y/N, stop!" He yelled after you, trying to get into the house again. "Y/N, wait!"
"Mommy!" The twins squealed, jumping up into your lap. Your eyes fluttered open, away from the nightmare. "Mommy!" Today was their second birthday, and Isaac hasn't tried to contact you since.
The knock on the front door had the twins in fits of laughter again, running after you as you made your way to the front door. "I wanted to say happy birthday to my kids."
The door slammed in his face.

Scott: Your life changed drastically three years ago, when you made one simple mistake, but it gave you one of the happiest things you've ever been given.
Your baby girl was one of the best things in your life, Scott was the other. Scott, your boyfriend of three months. You tried to keep your baby a secret from him. You tried, but it hurt to do that. It hurt to keep the two most important people in your life away from one another.
When Lydia found out about your daughter you begged her to keep it quiet, and she agreed. That was one of the reasons you and Lydia were best friends. But when the Alphas were in town you knew that it would be tough to protect your baby, especially since they knew about your relationship with Scott.
"Hello, Y/N." Kali said, twirling around you, fangs out. Your daughter whimpered in your arms, clinging to you. "Oh, how precious."
"Get away from them." Scott growled.
"Oh, Scotty, what a precious way to find out about your beautiful girlfriend's baby girl. Too bad she's not yours." Kali taunted.
"Y/N?" Scott asked, looking towards you. "She's your daughter?"

Stiles: When you moved away from Beacon Hills and Stiles, you never thought you'd wind up pregnant. Two weeks after moving you took a test and the large, positive sign glared up at you.
You tried to get in contact with Stiles, several times, and the rest of the pack, however, every time you actually got a hold of anyone, they told you they were busy and would have Stiles call you later.
He never called you.
Three and half years later, with a precious baby boy on your hip, you returned to Beacon Hills, conveniently living in close proximity to Allison Argent.
You were leaving your apartment earlier than usual and when you closed the door, you heard someone call your name. You looked up noticing that Scott and Stiles now stood only ten feet away from you. "Hey, Y/N!" Scott said, running towards you.
"Scott, Stiles." You said, picking up the bags you'd placed on the ground. "C'mon, buddy." You called out to your son, who willingly ran into your arms.
"Y/N." Stiles said as you walked past him, "Y/N!" Stiles ran next to you quickly, grabbing your arm. "Who's that?" He asked, nodding towards your son. It wasn't a question, really, your son was a spitting image of Stiles, and he was hands down his son.
"Your son." You said before pulling your arm away from Stiles. "Our son that you didn't care to find out about. Thanks for calling back, by the way." You waved, before turning around and walking out of the building.