21. The pack teases you about liking him

Scott: "Look who's here," Isaac whispered in your ear as Scott entered Derek's loft. "Shut up," you mumbled back, fully aware that if he kept on talking, Scott could hear him with his werewolf super hearing. Isaac just laughed, loving teasing you on your little crush on the true alpha himself. "Oh look Scott, (y/n)'s here too!" Stiles said, following in behind him, making it a point to make sure you heard it. Scott turned around and glared at his best friend, as Stiles grinned wide. Derek came in, beginning training with Scott and Isaac first. Stiles came over and sat down next to you, nudging your shoulder. "What?" I asked annoyed, watching as Derek easily pinned down both boys. Stiles just raised his eyebrows, gesturing clearly towards Scott who was now attempting to pin Derek down. "What?!" I asked a little louder, but not loud enough to get the other boys attention. "Pa-lease! You so like Scott (y/n)," Stiles said, before you had your hand covering his mouth. "Stop talking. Now. Stiles, I'll rip your throat out, stop," you pleaded, looking over to make sure Scott didn't hear. He continued on training, so you took that as he didn't hear. Scott did though, and smiled to himself a bit as he continued fighting Derek.

Stiles: "So what do you see in him?" Isaac asked curiously, as you both watched Stiles spastically wave his arms around while he talked to Scott. "What are you talking about?" You said dumbly, closing your locker and hugging your books close to your chest. "Oh come on (y/n), you so like Stiles...for whatever reason," Isaac said a bit confused as you rolled your eyes. "I do not," you said, spinning around to see Scott now standing right behind you. You looked over his shoulder to see Stiles talking to Lydia, which made your stomach drop. "Their only friends (y/n)," Scott teased as you shook your head. "What are you two talking about? If Stiles wants to be with Lydia, I'm completely fine with it," you said, but not even convincing yourself. "Sure you are," Isaac smirked, making you narrow your eyes at him. "I DON'T LIKE STILES!" you said to both boys as they began laughing. "What is so funny?" you demanded, till Scott weakly pointed behind you. You turned around slowly to see a open-mouthed, wide-eyed Stiles. 'Well shit,' you thought.

Derek: "I can't believe you like him, I mean he's always scowling," Stiles said, a slight frown on his face as he tried to come up with a logical explanation for you to like the big bad alpha. "Can we not talk about this?" You asked, plopping your lunch tray down on the cafeteria table, just as Scott walked up. "Talk about what?" He asked, as he took a seat down across from Stiles and you. "(Y/n) liking Derek," Stiles said, a far off look in his eyes, still deep in thought. You simply glared at Stiles, as Scott shook his head. "Oh yeah I don't understand that either," Scott said as Allison, Isaac, and Lydia all walked up together. "What are we not understanding?" Isaac asked, plopping down and taking a sip of his soda. "Why (y/n) likes Derek," both Stiles and Scott said in unison, making you put your head down groaning. "Aw come on, I think it's cute," Allison said, making you blush as the others all laughed. "Look she's blushing," Lydia cooed as you shook your head. "I hate you all," you said, trying to frown. "Other than Derek," Isaac mumbled, earning himself a smack on the arm.

Isaac: "Five bucks says Isaac asks (y/n) to prom this week," Scott said as you all sat in Chemistry. "What are you on about?" You ask Scott as he just laughs. "Oh please (y/n), Isaac likes you, you like Isaac, it's only a matter of time." Stiles nodded his head in agreement as you merely blushed. "I do not," you say, defending yourself, but lying right though your teeth. "(Y/n), I can hear your heartbeat," Scott half smirked as you cursed his werewolf hearing. "Damn it," you mumbled as the two boys laughed. "But I disagree," Stiles said, making Scott and you look towards him. "I bet you TEN dollars that Isaac asks her to prom TODAY," he said smirking as you just groaned. "Well I bet you TWENTY bucks he asks her during this class!" Scott said back, making you literally face-palm. "You're on!" Stiles said, just as Isaac entered the classroom. "Isaac! I want twenty bucks. Is there something you want to ask (y/n)?" Scott asked as you pretty much slammed your head on your desk.