11.He Walks In On You Changing

Derek: You picked up the towel on the rack beside the shower, drying off. After tucking the towel together to get it to stay, you begin to get ready for bed. You left the bathroom, steam flowing out as you picked up a pair of pants and shirt out of the dresser. The door flew open, slamming off the wall. Derek strode in, his eyes trailing down your body. "Hey." You yelped picking up the clothes and running back into the bathroom.

Scott: After a long stressful day of hunting down Darach you finally were able to go home. You pulled your pants down to your ankles, kicking them away from your body. You pulled your shirt off next and walked over to the dresser to grab clothes to sleep in. "Hey, I just wanted to make sure-," Scott started as he opened the door to your room. His eyes noticed your body before they rested on your eyes.
"Get out!"

Stiles: You had just gotten home from sport practice and decided you would go straight to bed. You went right up to your bedroom and pulled a pair of pajamas off the floor to change into. You pulled on the shorts and just as you picked the shirt up the door opened and Stiles walked in. "Hey Y/N, I was coming over to tell you that I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date." He finally looked up to the floor and his face flushed as he noticed that you still didn't have a shirt on. "I, oh gosh, I just-," before he could finish he bolted out the door and down the steps.

Isaac: Isaac had just left from walking you home from your late night date. He had asked you out yesterday and had winded up taking you out to a movie. You closed the door behind you and went upstairs. You unzipped the sun dress you had on and kicked it off. Without getting dressed you went over to the mirror and pulled your hair up in a bun and started taking your light make-up off. The window slid open before you could rush over to the bed and Isaac stepped in. "Hey, I forgot you left your phone in my, oh I-I'm so sorry!" He shielded his eyes, tossed your phone on the bed and left the house. Your cheeks were flushed for the next hour.