19. He catches you dancing/singing crazily

Scott: "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire,
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar," you sang your heart out, whipping your hair around in a fashion that would make Willow Smith proud. Being left alone in your house was a dangerous thing, because the second you got the opportunity, you would whip out your speakers, and blast music. Unknowingly to you, Scott just happened to be outside your door, about to knock, when he noticed you through the window. He watched you dance around a bit before finally knocking, making you stop in your tracks and quickly turn of the music. Scott laughed as you opened the door, trying to straighten out your hair. "Oh Scott," you said nervously, "um, how long were you waiting here?" "Since about the first verse of Roar," he chuckled, making you look at the floor in embarrassment, your hair falling into your face. Seeing your uncomfortable state, Scott assured you that it was adorable, and that he thought you were a pretty good dancer. Of course, all as you rolled your eyes.

Stiles: As you tied your hair into a high ponytail, you turned on your radio, a pretty familiar song blasting through the speakers. "Maybe it's the way she walked," it started, and soon you were singing along like there was no tomorrow. You may or may not have had a lot of sugar today, so you didn't think twice before jumping on your bed, jumping on it like it was a trampoline. "And we danced all night to the best song ever!" you screamed just as your bedroom door opened quickly to be met with a confused looking Stiles. "Hi Stiles!" You yelled over the radio before continuing on jumping on your bed. He stared at you a few more moments as you went on like he wasn't even there. Now Stiles knew how you got with too much sugar, and knew there was no stopping you once you started. He only broke into a grin before hopping on the bed with you, as you both may or may not have both sung your lungs out to One Direction.

Derek: After you were sure Derek had left the loft to go do whatever werewolfy business he had to attend to, you quickly brought out your fuzzy socks, slipping them on your feet. You then ran into Derek's bedroom, getting out one of the only white button down shirts he owned, and slipped it over your petite figure, it hanging off you almost like a dress. With a pair of black spandex shorts underneath, you were already sliding across the hardwood floors of the loft, having the time of your life. As you blasted Applause by Lady Gaga, the little monster inside of you letting itself out, you didn't even notice the door of the loft quietly opening and closing. As you took a few more slides across the floor, turning around with your hands in the air, you froze. Derek stood leaning against the wall, his face emotionless, before he tilted his head down a bit, those talkative eyebrows of his raising. A small smirk rose on his face as you stood standing still, still in the middle of the room. "You look good in my shirt," he said, a slight chuckle to his voice. Unable to think of a comeback, or any kind of explanation, you simply pointed your finger at him. "Don't judge me," you hissed jokingly before walking quickly out of the room to get changed, followed by Derek's more apparent laughter now.

Isaac: "What does the fox say?" you said shrugging your shoulders, before making random sounds. This song brought you more joy than you would ever admit to anyone. It was just so funny, and made you laugh every time. You sat on your bed, singing your heart out, and you regretted nothing. "Your fur is red, so beautiful, like an angel in disguise," you sang, hand over your heart. As the song went on to make the most random noises you've ever heard in your life, you sang along, even surprising yourself with the ability to make such uncommon noises. "I honestly don't think a fox sounds like that," you heard from behind you, making you scream as you whipped around to see Isaac sitting in your armchair, looking pretty confused. "What?" You asked, pausing the song, trying to regain your normal heartbeat speed. "I highly doubt a fox rings or sounds like an old person choking," he said calmly, making a smile start growing on your face. At the relief that he wasn't even making fun of you, you broke into laughter at how serious he was with his statements. "What?" he asked seriously once again, "seems like a pretty stupid song to me."