24. The way he hugs you

Scott: When Scott hugs you, his hands always wrap around your waist snuggly, and he smiles right at you. While your in his arms, he places small kisses on your forehead, along with the occasional one or two on your dimples. Being close to you makes him the happiest person in the world, and he makes it a point to make sure you know it.

Stiles: Stiles loves hugging you, and makes it a priority to do it very often. He likes to pick you up and spin you around while he hugs you, making you laugh every time. Your laugh is like music to Stiles' ears, and the fact that he is the reason for that music makes him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Derek: Derek really was't one for PDA, but when it was just the two of you, he was a total mush. He would cuddle with you on the couch, as you sat on his lap hugging his torso. He'd stroke your hair as you trace shapes on his chest, and he was grateful to have one person in his life that he knew would never leave him.

Isaac: Isaac likes being as close to you as possible, so when he hugs you, he goes all out. His hands are wrapped tightly around your waist, and due to the height difference, his head is snuggled into your hair. Your head would be tucked away in his shoulder as he would whisper loving words right into your ear.