A fatal battle

Before i begin, it has been a while since I updated this book, so lets begin with a deadly final battle to a war in another universe.

Ezra pov
All the peices were coming together now. The empire, the rebellion, us Mandalorians, the chiss, all the races were fighting to save our galaxy. Sabine walked up next to me, ever since my mother and father died one night, fighting vader and two of his hunters to buy us time to escape, she had been by my side. In time we had grown close to each other. Then one day, i asked her out. From then on, we had been happy, but now, the Yul Empire is here to crush us all. The Mandalorians were fighting in the skys. Me and Sabine at the hes, firing down upon the Yul troops.

Doom pov
"It is time, Grinder, stand back and keep any unwanted visitors away"
My brother walked out ms i started to chant
"Rise here who rules the shadows, he who is of both the light and the dark, from your prison realm i call to you. I free you from your confines, to strike upon this universe as you see it, come fourth my master and lord, come Omicronus, God of chaos and order, he who shall put this galaxy in its place"

Third person pov
A purple gate like portal begins to open, the ground starts to shake and the silhouette of a figure starts to walk forward. The figure walks out into the ligt. The details of his form now clear, two black horns grow from his head, his eyes are pure red. His body is covered in dark silver armour. His black cape is long and thin. His red shoulder pads lined with spikes. He grins evilly and then speaks. His voice deep and evil
"At last, i am free of that prison. Now i shall send this galaxy to hell and beyond"
Omicronus then laughs evilly and the shadows form an image infront of him. Omicronus grabs the image and the shadows vanish into the air, leaving a bladed long spear like sword. The long handle is black with dark silver blades at the head. Omicronus walks out into the battle and then starts walkong towards the combined force that oppose his might. Several soliders charge at him. With a single swing of his weapon, they soliders are thrown across the field. He then proceeds to walk out, taking out many more. Soon walkers start to fire upon him. Drawing in the energy, Omicronus then wills his weapon to vanish. Omicronus then laughs out loud and starts to gorw in size. His hands forming claws. His eyes becoming pure purple. Energy starts to radiate of his body as Omicronus looks down upon the battlefield from his full form. Several fighters fire at him, with a single thought and fast reflexes, Omicronus fires aseveral blasts of shadow energy enhance with the force at the fighters, causing them to explode. Omicronus then looks upon the field and fires shadow energy lasers from his eyes. Taking out many of the enemy forces.

Ezra and Sabine watch in horror as Omicronus wipes out massive chunks of the combined force. The two hold hands and Ezra speaks
"Sabine, if we don't survive this, i wanted to say, i love you and wish you'd marry me"
Sabine smiled and gave Ezra a kiss on the lips before saying
"I love you too, if we do survive this, i would love to marry you"
The two took off at high speed, their weapons at the ready. Omicronus looks up at them and fires his lazer balst at Sabine, wiping her out. Ezra charges forward, a second beem removing him from existence. Then in seconds, the rest of the galaxy is put in its place, whole worlds wiped out or destroyed. For all that face Omicronus and refuse to bow down will share this same fate.

Well, what did you think, a universe of death and destruction, one that has many mysteries to it, mysteries that will never be explored due to the destruction of it at the handa of Omicronus. And the first sighting of Omicronus and what he looks like, stay turned for the my main stroy will be updated soon and there will be reveals that will be devastating and unexpected. Till next time, don't get on the bad side of Omicronus and there will be a next time.