Shot 12

Shot 12

His Sweetu can do anything for him. Anything! One could definitely think that she is mad when she went red light area without any security. She was aware of consequences but somewhere she believes that she would there to protect her from all the evil of the society. He hurt her but; she is still fighting to prove his innocence. She is resting on his arms and he is busy in admiring her.

Sanskaar: "Sweetu, your each stupid act is taking me towards you. Please don't leave me. I feel complete with you."

She nuzzles her face on his chest, trying to more close to him. Her fist is holding his shirt.

Sanskaar: "You owned me Sweetu. I want to fall in love with you more and more, beyond any limit, beyond infinity. You know tonight I can't sleep because I know you will leave me in the morning and I don't want to miss not even single nanoseconds to spend with you."

Printing press

Vaibhav: "The picture must be clear."

Man: "Okay sir you don't worry we are the best."

Vaibhav: "First give me one demo."

After printing one set he gives him paper.

Vaibhav: "Wao what a quality, especially this one; her exposed shoulder."

He calls Sanskaar.

Sanskaar: "What?"

Vaibhav: "Sorry to disturb your especial moment with your innocent wife."

Sanskaar: "Don't eat my mind."

Vaibhav: "Wait, I know you are busy in other work. I mean ahem, ahem. But meet me outside your house."

Sanskaar: "I'm not coming."

Vaibhav: "Okay, then tomorrow whole Kolkata would come to know that where were Mrs. Maheshwari last night."

Sanskaar: "Don't you sare. I'm coming."

He places Swara's head on pillow but she is not ready to leave.

Swara (rants): "Sanskaar."

Sanskaar kisses on her forehead.

Sanskaar: "I'm just coming."

Outside the house

Vaibhav: "On time, Swara really made you crazy."

Sanskaar: "Vaibhav please don't drag here between us. She is innocent."

Vaibhav: "My dad was also innocent but because of you he got punishment; life time imprisonment."

Sanskaar: "I'm sorry for that."

Vaibhav: "Only sorry. The pain I'm bearing and my mom."

Sanskaar: "Look, take your revenge from me but leave her."

Vaibhav: "Why?"

Sanskaar: "It was not her fault. We are separating and don't think I love her. It was just I don't want anyone to suffer for my deeds. (He bends on his knees.) Leave her."

Vaibhav: "So you don't love her?"

Sanskaar: "yes."

Vaibhav: "See, Swara for him you didn't even care for your virtue. This sanskaar don't even love you."

Sanskaar turns back and sees Swara standing there still in his clothes. Her beautiful eyes are filled with tears. Vaibhav smirks. Swara runs inside.