Shot 10

Shot 10

One problem is solved but still they are apart in pain of separation; which both of them don't want. Still one person is seeking a chance for revenge. Mr. Vaibhav Sharma, Taking Swara's pic in his hand he is thinking something?

Vaibhav: "What could be the reason of her anger? Mrs Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari, I appreciate your talent to hide the truth from me, from every one

Vaibhav: "What could be the reason of her anger? Mrs Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari, I appreciate your talent to hide the truth from me, from every one. You were working with yours husband's most favorite enemy but you never let us know."

He checks all the reports and that Swara gave him.

Vaibhav: "But she is not a cheater. An honest employee of my company. She is so sweet and kind then what must be the reason that both of them apart. Money? Nay she is not seems to be greedy. Domestic Violence? No, she is today's woman she can fight for her right. Then!!!! Oh another woman. May be."

He calls Swara.

Swara: "Sir you called me?"

Vaibhav: "Yes Swara. Tonight there is a party for our success so I want you too also come."

Swara: "Okay sir."

Vaibhav: "I also invited Mr. Maheshwari. (She looks towards him.) I mean all the big businessman of the city."

Swara: "Sir is it necessary to come? You can take any other employee." Vaibhav: "It seems you and Mr. Maheshwari has some relation. Did he hurt you like he always hurts me by defeating me in business?"

Swara: "No sir, I don't care for him."

Vaibhav: "So come and after all you are so lucky that I won for the first time."

Swara: "Fine sir."

Vaibhav: "Swara wait. (He gives her something.) I want you to wear this Sari as it's a big party to you should look best."

Swara: "Okay sir."

She leaves.

Vaibhav: "If Sankaar loves her than I would love to play with his doll. Else she is safe."

He smirks. Swara is returning from office early as she was instructed by her boss that she look the best and she can't deny him. But suddenly she stopped by a male figure.

Man1: "Hey beautiful, you want lift."

Swara ignores. Then she sees a group of three boy on bike.

Man2: "Man is he teasing you. May I drop you on my bike?"

Swara: "Leave my way."

Before they could touch her someone stops their hand.

Person: "Swara mam, we are here to save you."

They are security guards and they beat the goons. After sometime Sanskaar comes there. He immediately hugs Swara.

Sanskaar: "Sweetu, are you ok? Did they troubled you? (He kisses on her forehead.) I was..."