Shot 14

Shot 14

Punishment; the only word is revolving inside his brain. What is he up to? What punishment he thought for him. Everything that has happened in past few days still makes him guilty. Swara became his life and he hurt her though she forgave him but it is not enough for him. His soul is still not in rest.

Swara: "Good Morning."

She wishes him, but her are still closed. She doesn't want to leave his arms.

Sanskaar: "Swara, get up it's too late."

Swara: "You don't like my presence in your arms."

Sanskaar: "Everything can't happen as per our wish."

Swara: "Sanskaar, (she looks towards him) is there something cooking in your little mind?"

Sanskaar: "No, Sweetu come one get up. Don't you want to go for work? We already missed one day."

He knows she is still not convenced by his statement. Her eyes are clearly showing her disagreement. He presses his lips against her forehead.

Sanskaar: "Trust me, I'll not do anything wrong."

Swara nodes her head and leaves for washroom. She knows he is hiding something. His is stopping himself to come near to her; it's his right moreover she wants this. She can't wait. Her heart still fears for separation. He drops her to her office.

Sanskaar: "Wait for me; I'll come to pick you."

Swara: "Sanskaaar, tell me."

Sanskaar: "Wait for evening. You will get to know. Trust me I'll fix everything."

Swara: "What is left to fix? Everything seems good now."

Sanskaar engulfs her in his arms resting his chin on her head.

Sanskaar: "Just remember one thing. Sanskaar Maheshwari's life resides in you."

He leaves without looking at her. Leaving her in confusion now she is dam sure. Whole day passed in his thoughts, she only thinking what is hurting her Sanskaar. Her thought breaks when she finds Priya.

Swara: "Priya, you here?"

Priya: "Hi Swara."

They share a warm hug.

Priya: "I thought a lot about it and now I decided to give him one fair chance."

Swara: "I'm happy for you."

Priya: "He called me for dinner."

Swara: "Don't eat anything wrong. I mean take care of baby to."

Priya (smiles): "Okay I'll."

Vaibhav comes out and finds them smiling.

Vaibhav: "So, if you both are done then can I take my lady?"

Swara: "You are the boss."

Vaibhav (smiles): "Manage everything."

Swara: "You just take care of her."

They leave. She rests her head on table; they are happy and enjoying their life. But she is still finding some emptiness. She calls him but he disconnects the call. She is waiting for evening. And finally her wait gets over. Her eyes are clearly showing disappointment.

Swara: "I missed you so much."

Sanskaar: "Busy in meeting."

Swara: "Kiss me Sanskaar."