Shot 3

Shot 3

After marriage, it's time to leave. Both Swaragini cries a lot, it is very hard for them. Inside the car, Swara is sobbing and Sanskaar is looking towards her, he thinks to cheer up her.

Sanskaar: "Girls cries a lot, without any reason. I mean you behave like you are not going to meet your parents again. You are free to meet them anytime and if you want I can shift them in our house."

Swara (sobs😢): "You will not understand. When your someone special will leave you then you will understand."

Sanskaar: "Oh is it so!!! But Swara did anyone tell you that you look horrible while crying see your eyeliner..."

Swara: "Seriously..."

She looks towards mirror and Sanskaar bust out laughing.

Swara: "What's so funny? It happens😑😑😑."

Sanskaar: "Girls are too much worried regarding their make-up and looks and all."

Swara tries to wipe it but Sanskaar stops him.

Sanskaar: "Let me do it."

He takes out his white hanky and cleans the scattered kajal. The car stops due to red signal🚥🚦. Sanskaar is still involve in his work. But Ragini see this from her car which is just besides their car. The whole scene is enough to guess that both of them kissing each other because Swara also kept her hand on his shoulder. Ragini closes her fist in anger😤.

Ragini (in mind): "You crossed all levels of cheapness, Swara. I never ever thought your thinking is so low."

Sanskaar at last cleans the make-up properly.

Sanskaar: "Now looking better, these parlour girls applied too much make-up."

Swara: "I also told her not to do too much but she didn't listen to me."

When traffic cleared they leave for their house.

Maheshwari Mansion🏯.

Anapurna and Sujata welcome their DIL.

Sujata: "Now my DIL came, now all good will happen in our house."

AP: "In your house good will happen but in my house good happened from the day we join this alliance of Raglak."

Sujata: "In my house happiness will last long😇."

AP: "Now happiness got its home, that is in my house."

Sujata: "Huh😑, copy cat."

AP: "You..."

Sujata: "Come Swara, don't listen unwanted people."

AP: "First my DIL will enter. Lucky is elder than Sanskaar."

Sujata: "No,first my DIL will enter because young one gets the priority."

They keeps fighting. Sanskaar and Laksh gives looks like it's daily drama in house😩.

Grandpa: "My both DIL will come together holding each other hand."

They enter inside the house, after performing ritual Sujata and Anapurna takes their respective DIL to their room.

Sujata: "Swara, you take rest. In evening party you have to look beautiful than Ragini."

Swara: "But mom..."

Sujata: "No if no but, I'll show the world that East or West Sujata's DIL is the best."

She leaves. On the other side Anapurna also giving guidelines to Ragini.