Shot 15

May be it's last part.

Shot 15

Its 5 in the evening; she is sleeping; his well build arm is her pillow. His left arm is protectively wrapped around her waist and she is feeling his hot breath on her back. When he pulls her more towards his hard chest, she is filled with thousands of emotions. Since last night they are in this bed, three times Sujata came there, two times Anpurna but he doesn't wake up and neither had he let her. When they disturb them with their calls; he switched off the mobile.

Sanskaar: "Are you hungry."

Swara: "No, are you?"

Sanskaar places several kisses on her bare back; she clutches the sheet, tracing her hand from shoulder till her soft finger and then entangles his fingers with hers' and resting his nose on her nape.

Swara: "Sanskaar, you want me again."

Sanskaar (smiles): "No."

Swara: "Why?"

Sanskaar: "Because my Sweetu needs time. After getting you once it became very hard to resist."

Swara: "Then who is stopping you?"

Sanskaar's finger plays with hers'; he touches the tips of finger.

Sanskaar: "Sweetu, you cut your nails."

Swara: "Hmm, yesterday."

Sanskaar: "Why?"

Swara: "Because I don't want them to hurt you."

He looks towards mirror, which is placed on the side wall. It is large size, mirror. He can see their reflection on it. He slides sheet from her body till her waist. His hand traverses over all marks that he gave her last night. He tried to be gentle but her smell was responsible for losing his control. He whispers huskily.

Sanskaar: "You can take the revenge."

She looks towards herself; now she is seemed to be completely his. Every part of her body is touched by him and declared to whom she belongs. But at sudden a shame arises in her eyes; she turns and immediately hugs him.

Sanskaar: "Swara, what happened?"

Swara: "It seems I lost right on my body and if any person has right to see it, to admire it then it's only Sanskaar. (She breaks the hug.) You are the only person in my life and I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you."

He takes her beneath and gently places a soft kisses on her forehead.

Sanskaar: "I don't know what to say Swara? But now I can't able to stay away from you."

Her hand cares his cheek.

Swara: "Then don't."

He places his head on her cleavage and his arms wrapped around her waist and close his eyes.

Sanskaar: "I love you Swara. I love you so much. (He fingers moves to caressing his hairs. The massage, of her delicate finger is giving him peace.) And I don't need anything else."

At night 8pm

Swasan comes out from their room. He pulls chair for his lady love and takes his seat beside her.

Sanskaar (shouts): "Mom, we are hungry."

Sujata comes out from kitchen.

Sujata: "Oh, I thought you both don't need food so I didn't make anything."

Sanskaar: "Mom please, Sweetu is hungry."

Sujata: "Swara, this Sanskaar is a kid but you come out. You know today my friends came to see my DIL from USA."