4- Fighting In Flourish And Blots

The three Weasleys hurried towards Flourish and Blots. The two girls would be using their brother's second hand books, but unfortunately the second hand supplies shop on Diagon Alley had no copies of any of Lockhart's books.

They pushed through the crowd that was outside the shop and found Arthur, Fred, George and Percy already in the Que.

"What's all this about?" Venus asked Fred and George as they handed her a stack of books to hold, she slid them into the caldron she had bought from the second hand shop.

"Lockhart is doing a book signing." Fred scoffed.

"Oh really!" Molly asked, "If I had known I would have bought my books!"

"Mum." Fred, George and Venus all groaned.

"His books are very good." Molly defended herself.

Harry, Ron and Hermione pushed their way towards them.

"Good you're here," Molly noted, "We're nearly there."

"Harry Potter!" a voice yelled, and Harry was pulled to the front, Gilderoy Lockhart threw his arm around Harry and gave a dazzling smile at the camera. The photographer snapped a photo, casting thick pink smoke over the Weasley family.

"Smile Harry, together you and I are worth the front page." Lockhart told Harry.

Lockhart went on to announce how he was taking the position of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts this year.

"No!" Fred groaned, "we have to deal with that git for a whole year."

They picked up all the books they needed and hurried towards the exit.

"Anyone fancy a game of quidditch when we get home?" George asked.

"Well, well, well," a tall thin man with shockingly blonde hair stepped in front of the door, blocking their exit. "what do we have here?"

"Move out of the way Lucius," Arthur stepped in front of his children.

"Charming really," Lucius eyed the caldrons of second hand books clutched in both Ginny and Venus's hands. He walked forwards and looked closer at Ginny's caldron, "how the scum try to fit in."

"You get away from her Malfoy," Arthur said again, with much more distain.

"Blood traitors who fraternise with muggles," he glanced at Hermione's parents when he said this, "cannot tell me what to..."

Arthur jumped on the man tackling him to the floor.

"Arthur no!" Molly yelled, whilst Fred George and Venus cheered him on.

"Pull his hair dad!" Venus yelled.

"Kick him!" Fred egged him on.

"Go dad!" George cheered.

"Arthur stop!" Molly yelled again.

Security guards rushed in and separated the two men.

"Come on Draco," Malfoy said to his son, the two hurried out of the shop, Draco casting a glare back at Harry.

"You know what Georgie I'm up for that quidditch match." Fred said.

"Can I play?" Ginny asked.

"No," the twins said together.

When they got home the boys all headed off to play a game of quidditch, leaving Ginny and Venus out, which severely pissed them off.

"You know what one of these days I swear I am going to kill them," Ginny said as she and Venus headed up to their room, "I can't wait to learn some magic so that I can jinx them."

Venus sat down on her bed and began rifling through her purchases. She pulled out the long think box that held her wand, she pulled it out of the box and held it in front of her.

"I can't wait to go to Hogwarts." She said.

Chapter 4! Wooo
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx