Chapter 8:

Dajan's POV*

I Lunged at the Vampire with my Sword only giving it a Deep Cut that healed in Seconds. If I Still Had Romania It would be easier to fight Them

''Wait! I Can't battle now..Not when I Won't Win.'' I Watch the Vampire growl and I Fast forwarded into Romania's house to find her making out with some Boy.

''ROMANIA STOP SUCKING FACES I NEED YOUR HELP!'' I Shrieke like a terrified little girl as she pulled away from the boy her Face flush Red. She pulled away from the Boy and got up pointing a finger at me.

''Don't you see I'm In the Middle of Something?'' She growled

''B-Buh I Ran into Monsters and only your Blood can Kill Them.''

''Dajan-''

''Come on or do I Need to Kidnap You Again!?!'' The boy on the couch shot straight up and made his way towards me.

''So you kidnapped Her?'' He Growled.

''Uhm Yeah..''

''Why!''

''Because there are monsters in the CITY And only SHE Can kill them Bub!'' I Grabbed Romania's hand as she said good bye to the Boy. I Fast forwarded back into the Woods were i was fighting with the Vampire wondering if It was still here.

''Vamp Vampie Vam-'' I Felt something being thrown at my Back.So he is here. I Thought. I Turned instantly to find Romania fighitng the Vampires.

Romania's POV*

I Ran forward Infront of 3 Vampires . Pressing my finger on the Sword so my blood went through the Line I Puncutruated my Sword into on of The Vampires While Kicking the Other ones in a Quick Motion. I Orbed before one could get there Hands on me. Twisting the Sword in the Vampire I Pulled it out to see the Vampire Burst into Blood that got all over my outfit. Guess I Gotta throw this Out. I Thought silently. I Ran to the Other two Vampires and Slashed my Sword in The Middle of them both. 

''Guess I made a Vampire Shabob.'' I Pulled my sword out having the Blood burst all around me. My Eyes turned it's normal Green. I Faced Dajan and Nodded Silently.

''I Killed your Vampires Sir I;m going Now.'' I Orbed out of the Forest and Into My House having Canon giving mr a questioning look about all the Blood I Just shook my Hand and went into my Bathroom taking a wuick Shower I Changed into White Short Shorts. A Pink Tank Top and Pink TOMS.

I Walked back into the Living room and fell into Canon's Arms.

''You Wanna talk about it?'' He asked quietly as if The Killing that Just happened Hurted Me.

''No..'' I Smiled silently kissing him Gently on the Lips.

He Kissed back and began to kiss my Neck and began to Suck on my Neck Hard . I Pushed at Him.

''Canon..Canon..Stop..'' I Moaned softly as he Sucked on last time and Retreated and began to Kiss me passionately. His Tongue lingered around my mouth asking to enter. I Opend my mouth in Allowance as in Tongued Slipped inside and began to massage ontop of my own Tongue. He tasted Like Lemonade And Sugar he tasted so Sweet and Delicious. His hand Just began to slip under my Shirt when Jess walked in and made a loud coughing noise. Both me and Canon pulled form each other Embaressed as we looked at Jess.

''What?'' I Asked bothered that she ruined our moment.

''I Was preventing you guys from hooking up on the Couch Geez.'' She giggled as Canon said he had to go since it was Getting Late and he left.

''Whatever Jess Imma Make Dinner K Since Dad is working Late And liam is who knows Where.'' I Stood from the Couch.

Beginning to make Mac and Cheese With rice Dumplings Silently one of my Favorite Dishes. And Ice Cream Sundaes For Desert. It was just Me and Jess so I Decided we eat in the Family Room And watch. White Chicks 

This was the Moment just spending time With your Sis like No Tommorow.