Chapter 5

Canon POV*

''Wait so your telling me...your like some SuperHero killing thing?'' I Said my voice shaky as i stared into Romania's eyes.

''Yeah..But I'm saving the world.....If..you w-wanna break up ...w-we can?'' She said questionly a small tear going down her face.

I Shook my head and hugged her cupping my hands on her face i kissed her softly and passionately then deeply with comfort as i massaged my tongue agaisnt her's i tasted the peppermint and berry snacks on her tongue which made the kiss sweeter and nicer. I Pulled back smiling softly at her lit up confused face.

''Just because my girlfriend knows how to fight now and may be stronger then me.'' I Chuckled. ''Dosen't mean we will stop dating.''

I Watched as Romania nodded she hugged me telling me all the events of her First killing as i nodded excitely listening to the Action.

''Remember babe Were going out tommorow with Zack and Lily.'' I Hugged her silently as she shaked in my arms still must having to be frightened of her kill.

FRIDAY:

Romania POV*

I Woke up stretching my arms getting up slowly remembering my intercounter with Canon The night before. I Walk to the shower slowly wiping sleep from my eyes as i striped naked and turned the facuet to hottest it can get. I Stepped in washing my body with Caress leaving a Silk Creamy feeling.I Then washed my long black hair that went down to my waist making it difficult. After i finished i wrapped my self in a towel looking at the time seeing it was 5 which meant i have atleast 2 hours to get ready for school. I Opened my closet door and put on Black Skinny Jeans, Baby Blue Ugg Boots , A Blue long sleave sweater that Canon gave me, I Held a huge large bow in my hand walking out the room finding Liam sitting down watching Tv.

''Liam....Do you know how to french braid?'' I Asked quietly hoping he can braid my hair?

''Of course i lived with 2 sisters come on.'' He patted to the empty space infront of him as i sat infront of him his legs on my right and the other on my left. 

I Felt his fingers in my hair swiftly brushing it with a brush i gaven him and briading finishing in about 7 minutes.

''That was quick longer then usual.'' I Touched my hair grinning at how perfect and nice it felt.

''With practice its like taking a run to the school no Biggie.'' Liam turned  his attention back to the Tv as i went to my room to do my make -up.

Nothing big just a little foundation,marcara,eye shawdow, and ligloss.

It was 7 in the morning i ate my eggs and pancakes silently finishing it i Cleaned my plate closed my now cleaned room door and walked outside in the Snowy winter Day With Liam.

''I Wish i got paid for killing the monsters.'' I Giggled.

''Tell me how that goes.''

''Liam what you dont think i should get paid for what i Am now doing?''

''Huh No i never said that.''He said with sarcasm

''Mhm hey if a monster attacked the School what would we do for my sword?''I Glanced up at him my Green eyes sparkling.

''....Well You can walk around with it..there's a one guy in the 11th Grade who walks around with a sword.'' Liam said handing me my sword as he scoffed..''.....I Wanted to show my friends Hehe..''

''Wow.'' I Grabbed the sword putting the strap around my back as the sword stood on my back casually already at the school i open the door waiting at my locker for Lily to show up.

LUNCH:

''Ohkay so uhm were we going again? Uhmm......Jackies Pizza Parlor right?'' Lily asked her brows furrowed in question

''Woah Lily...You forgot were it is?'' Zack said staring at her trying to hold back from laughing

''Amnesia ok?'' Lily said the excuse she uses all the time.

''Yeah it's at Jackie's Parlor an hour after school Finish you might wanna get cleaned up so yeah around 2.'' Canon said annyoed hoping he broke a fight that would have just started.

JACKIES PIZZA PARLOR around 2 oclock:

We sat at a high booth that sat 4 people Lily and me on one side Zack and Canon on the other.Canon and me from across each other. Lily and Zack across each other.

I Wore light portion of Make-up , A Chain shirt with long sleeves that showed the top of my chest it was purple, And i had long blue jeans and White Sandals.

Lily wore a Pink plaid shirt a Black jacket and Black jeans. Canon a hollister , grey jeans,and converse. Zack a Jack Wills Sweater and Blue jeans with Blue TOMS.

''Mhm yay pizza's here!'' I Clapped my hands together rubbing them in joy as a hot steamy cheese pizza was set infront of my along with a tall glass of Cherry Coke.

''...Mania..don't get to happy K?'' Canon said half jokingly half serious.

''Ruin my fun Eh?'' I Crossed my arms in disappointment.

''Noo Never..'' Canon smirk leaning over the Table he kissed me for a 30 seconds before Zack pulled him back.

''Woah! Friend time not 'Imma do you on the table time' '' Zack said truely disgusted

''Your just jealous because it's not happening to you!'' Lily said challenging him.

''Oh yeah Lily what it it was happening right now!''

''What chick would want to make out with you!?!?'' 

I Giggled as they fought and began to eat my Chees Pizza taking sips from my Soda occasioningly as Zack and Lily finally began to calm down. I Finished me Pizza and was already on my Second refill of Cherry Coke when a strange male began to walk in. He turned and smiled at me but something about him felt Off. I Stared at him closely as the only word that began to echo in my mind.

Vampire.

''Let's go NOW.'' I Said half frightened half bossingly as everyone already finished with there food Rose and eyebrow confusingly.

'Bu-''  Lily Began

''Now guys please?'' I Paid the Meal putting a 40$ on the table yeah 13 dollor extra trip oh well I Was in a hurry. Rushing out the Parlor walking past the Vampire man quickly i ran to Canon Car sitting in the Passenger's seat as he walked to the car casually. We came in diffrent cars Zack came with Lily, Me With Canon.

''Babe?'' Canon started the engine as we began to drive away towards my neighborhood.

''That man that walked in I Think he's a Vampire..I Feel it...'' I Said quietly looking at Canon who only gave a simply nod stopping at me house.

I Pecked him a soft goodbye kiss on the Lips as i rushed inside.

''Liam!!!''

''What Romania you ok what is it did you get hurt!'' Liam came rushing out of the hallway his face filled with worry.

''I Think I Came across a Vampire today.''