Chapter 3

It has been 2 day's I'm still  learning how to heal with Liam go figure but he finally giving me a break right now i sit under the Old Ameris Bridge there's a new one that's safer but i like this one. I Sat waiting on a blanket waiting for Canon. Knowing he would come soon because i couldnt take it i wanted to see his smile and feel his lips on mines .

''Hey Mania.'' Canon appeared brushing branches out of his way, walking towards me before i knew we were in a tight embrace. ''I Missed you.'' I Could barely hear him but i smiled because i did to.

''Me Too Canon.''  I Held his hand tightly as he sat down beside me on the blanket holding me into his Lap.

''...The other day at football practice i saw you ...holding hands with this,,Blonde dude..walking back to your house...What was that about?'' He asked hesitating staring into my eyes.

''He just like uhm my trainer something like that .'' I Kissed Canon on the neck softly soon beginning as both of us explored the other's lips. Our tongues were dancing and massaging on another with groove and Grace. This was a great moment a moment i was enjoying.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

I Stood by my locker my best friend Lily beside me as she shook her head in disapproval. 

''Everyone thinks your cheating with Canon with that new Hot blonde Guy Liam.'' She said staring my way.

''WAIT WHAT! Liam enrolled here! Gosh when he said he be stalking me he wasn't kidding Huh?'' I Groaned more like asking a question.

''You know him Romania well he is cute but what's the deal with him anyways?''

''He is like my Trainer,Like protecter whatever.' I Said retrieving my books and Phone walking down the Narrow Hall With Lily To first period class Math class.I Opened  the door and sat in the back with Lily only to find Liam had a seat exactly next to mines and he smiled and oo  i smiled back because i had alot of mean things i would like to do to him now that would make me smile.

''Hello class we have a New Student please welcome Liam Stockler.'' Mr.Vilhs said as Liam stood giving on of his precious smiles and sat down.

''This is going to be a long..long...day.'' I Muttered under my breath as Mr.Vilhs began to get on with the boring math.

LUNCH:

I Sat at the Popular Kid's table or atleast that what you pin it for the certain people that was sitting here. I Sat inbetween Canon and Lily ; Lily isn't a popular kid but i got her to sit at the table and now she really is super popular.

''Wow Zack you suck.'' Lily giggled as Zack tried to rap about Staying in school.

''Lily you know i be rocking it Cause i be hitting the books i don't be quiting school like an Old lady's Momma would.'' Zack said still rapping moving his hands in a way a rapper would . ''Word!.'' Zack screamed causing Lily to exploded into giggles. 

''Mhm yeah you suck.'' I Agreed with Lily as Canon put me in a headlock.

''Admit it Mania you think Zack Awesome.'' Canon said pulling my hair as i struggled to get out of his grasp.

''Keep your hand feet and arms to yourself.'' I Giggled but without me noticing he was there Liam came out of no where and grabbed Canon by the Shoulder causing him to let me go.

''Don't.Touch.Her.'' Liam growled his Blue eyes twinkling a threat.

''Yo Bro she my girl i was just playing around.'' Canon said pushing Liam away wrapping his arm around my waist . I Leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed calmly Pretending wha thad just happened didn't.

HOME:

''Oh mi gosh Dad Liam totally embaressed me at lunch today!!" I Practically yelled as soon as we entered the house.

'Wha he did?'' Dad asked his eyes squinting in question.

''Mr.Villon a young male Named Canon had Romania in  a head lock so i suggested he was hurting her all  did was stepped in to find out he was 'playing' Around.'' Liam growled his eyes flashing in reminder.

''Wait romania Canon was hurting you! Why that Son of a-'' My father practically yelled going in safe dad mode.

''No dad we were playing around Sheesh.'' I Said giggling  going inside running to my room locking the door behind me.

I Pulled out my homework and sat a my white desk and took at my Phone and began to text Canon.

Hey Canon.

Mania +Canon=Love

I Texted my text saver showing up as usual .

Mania Wanna go out To the Movies This Saturday?

Canon loves Mania

His text saver brought butterflies to my heart i giggled trying to act girly as i thought this.

Sure .

Mania +Canon=Love.

That was the last we texted before i decided to do my homework.

P.S Today's Tuesday so 4 more days until my date with Canon.

------------------------------------------------

I Put a photo of liam so you get an idea of what he looks like.