Chapter 2

I Ran I'm not sure  how fast but i ran. Dad's voice shouting behind me to stop but i couldnt the branches crunched under my shoes as i ran through and past the Woods. Past Ameris High School luckily Canon was busy talking to his Jock friends so no one really pointed me out . I Kept running I Was going to my favorite place now when you figure out where my favorite place is you may think I Am Crazy ; My Favorite place is were my mother died. And No she didnt die in  a Hospital she was driving from work and there were rocks in the middle of the road she swerved avoiding them but she ddint avoided her death because her car flew right off that Cliff. My hands tightened on the Wooden Gate that has been rebuild after the incident. Tears began to Stream In My Eyes as my knuckles turned a deathy white from gripping to Hard. ''Mom I Wish you were here right now..To help me figure all of this Crap Out.'' I Said m voice croaked and hurting . Already my face was drenched in tears so i decided to leave but when I Turned around there was someone before me someone i didn't know. His Blonde hair glistened in the light as he would outstretch his hand toward my face i smacked him I Didn't know what to do so i smacked him.

''What do you want?'' I Said already taking a fighting postion as i watch him rub the bruise from my slap.

''I See your powers..There awakening...So we will train together so you can get ready Romania I'll always protect you and be by your side...People....Things out there will come to you for many reasons ....Don't trust anyone..Not even me But i want to protect you either way.'' He said staring deep down into my eyes.

''How do you know about me? My Name my powers?'' I Said panicking leaning on the Gate.

''It's ok if you don't trust me but come on we need to start training and i also need to get to Mr.Villiona see if he gave you your sword yet.''

''Uh..Ok..''  I Took his hand my face tilted down low as we walked past Ameris High School and into the Woods.

AT THE HOUSE

We walked inside before i could even let go of the Guy's hand Jess came running towards me crying and hugging on me tight. ''Don't go away like that again Romania and Dad told me your not a Witch ok I'm Sorry I'm Sorry .'' She said repeatdly as i would stroke her Black Long hair assuring her everything was ok.

''Mr.Villona have you gaven Romania her Sword yet?'' The blonde boy asked

''No Liam I'll give it to her tommorow why don't you help her with orbing and healing for now?'' My father said crossing his arms.

Liam that was the boy's name i sighed .

''Ok Sir.'' Turning towards me Liam motioned to the back porch guess that's where we will be training I Nodded and went outside with him the winter breeze filling in my nostrils.

''So Do you know how to orbe or teleport items your way?'' Liam asked crossing his arms staring directly at me.

''You mean when i say something and the thing turns to blue crystals and appears in my hand? You mean like this? '' I Looked around for something to call over and spotted a ball. ''Ball Now.'' I Said and it happened the ball Turned into small Blue Crystals and appeared in my hand i threw it to the ground and smiled at Liam hoping i did it right.

''Perfect your a natrual Romania now can you orbe yourself?'' He asked tilting his head in questioning.

''Wait orbe myself how do i do that?''

''Relex and think of a place you wanna go you can Orbe to china and where just hope no one see you.''

I Nodded and closed my eyes thinking of how i wanted to Orbe into the kitchen my body began to feel lighter when i opened my eyes i turned into blue crystals and before i knew i was inside of our Kitchen my face turned beet red when my sister and Father would cheer going on of how i was 'Natrual and getting it.' I Ran outside to liam nodding my head.

''Did i do it right ?'' My Green eyes shimmered in Hope.

''Yes you did now can you heal?''

I Realized there was a lot i am suppose to learn after all shaking my head i just stood there waiting to see what's coming next and after that and after that and after that Hell this might as well be Elementary To high school all over again learning something Hard And new.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short But i will be updating about everyday so yeah rock on xDD