Chapter 4

• Dedicated to My Uncle Mischael

It had only been an Hour since I Ate dinner and my stomach is already growling and what's worst was that Canon was with me in a comfy embrace on the couch but no i guess my stomach had a problem with that to be growling so dang on loud!

''Uh....Guess I'm Hungry.'' I Said with an awkward smile my head tilted down in embaressment.

''Guess you are.'' Canon said with sarcasm realeasing me from the embrace as i got up and walked over to the pantry.

''Shut your mouth not my fault , The stomach wants, The stomach gets.''

''It's what the heart wants the heart gets but whatever your boss.'' He said smirking watching as i came back with a bag of mini blueberyy muffins eating them joyfully.

''Lemme have some babe.''

''Nahh I Don't share.'' I Said sitting on his lap as i wrapped my arm around his neck and began to kiss at his neck but surprisinginly instead of joining in on the fun he pushed me away.

''I've been meaning to ask you....What is That Liam guy to you is he your sub boyfriend when I'm not around or What?!?'' Canon said his once smirking face turning into a disgusted growl.

''He Is like my cousin But he protects me and stuff ok? Stop being so jealous i mean You have a girl who lives in your house and she isnt even related to you, And i never bring that up .'' I Said returning his growl then smiling because i really like Jessica the girl in his house.

''Jessica is diffrent..But if you say this liam guy is what he is then fine..'' He leaned in to kiss me but i pushed him away shaking my head turning my attetion to the TV I press play as Chainsaw Masscre began to play.

''I Know you'll be scared.'' Canon said holding me close as if to protect me or something.

''Mhm Sure.'' I Rolled my eyes knowing he was right buy i just tried ignoring the fact.

30 MINUTES LATER:

There was a large slam at the door Both Me and Canon turned are heads to see who it was since we did have the entire house to ourselfs; It was Liam and he looked worried. 

''What is it?'' I Said jumping out of Canon arms standing up as Canon grunted at or date being ruined and paused the movie.

''Romania we need to go now there's a Chiro-'' Liam was just about to finish his sentence until he finally noticed Canon. 

I Knew he wasn't going to finish his sentence because i haven't told Canon about me yet and i wouldnt want him to figure out through Liam's lips and find a way to get invovled.

''Romania..just get the thing your Mr.Villona gave you 2 days ago...And we'll set going...''Liam said as i left the room to go get my Sword.

''Wait were are you taking her!'' Canon demanded standing up his gray eyes flashing in Anger.''Let Me come with you guys.'' He hissed inbetween teeth.

''This is just for Romania of only what she can do she'll be back by 20 minutes so don't worry.'' Liam said as i got back , I Hugged Canon and kissed him as he stared at my sword holister in confusion as i walked out the door With Liam.

IN THE CAR:

''Chiroperians Have been spotted in Ameris woods..Well more like one and its your job to kill it.'' Liam said.

Chiropertians Monsters i've been set to kill or atleast on of the Monsters on my list. According to Liamm my blood can Kill Demons,Chiropertians,Vampires,And Werewolves. A Chiropertians is Mostly like a Vampire it sucks blood and the Victim can become one like it if the Victim became infected before the blood Sucking. The only diffrence is that Chiropertians when is blood sucking form look like a huge werewolf but have a circliar mouth and stand about 6 ft or taller other then that they can be in human form.

''Ok I'm ready.'' I Said blankly tonight was going to be my first kill. Maybe after I'll tell Canon about me.

Liam lead the car off the highway and into a dirt road that turned into a stone path as Tall narrow trees began to form and crickets sang we were at the Forest. Liam stopped the Car as we both stepped out and closed are doors walking down a small path as the Bird sang a small melody of the Night. It made me think of a poem.

Deep in the forest we make our home.

To others we won't be known

Deep in the forest we died alone 

Were we rest along rotten bones.

I Shivered as i thought of that Poem it made the hairs on my neck stand up as i stood here today.We walked forward but after a few minutes the Birds stopped singing and a cold gust of wind past me making the hairs on my neck stand up straight.

''The Birds.....The birds stopped singing....''I Said quietly my green eyes widen as my High Black ponytail flied with the wind.

''The Chiropertian is close then..Get ready Now.'' Liam said his voice urgent as he readied his dagger.

I Drew my sword as i opened it i press my finger on the butt of the top as it cutted my finger the blood flowed down on a line that was carved to carry my blood once inserted the sword for tempory time. My Green Eyes turned a Deep red as i held my Sword high and before i knew A 8 Feet tall Chiropertian appeared before me. I Was told that my blood attracted them instantly. I Ran forward screaming a War Cry as the Chiropertian ran forward a claw exteneding towards me. I Orbed behind the Chiropertian as it stopped it Confusion. Liam raced toward the Monster sticking his dagger in the Chiropertians Abodomen as it let out a startled cry but that wouldnt do anything that wouldnt kill it but this was just my cue. Watching as The Chiropertian regained itself stubbornly i raced forward sticking the My sword that had my Blood on it in the Chiropertian and pulled it out. The Chiropertian screamed it's last screams as it exploded into dust . I Stared at my bloody sword putting it in it's case then zipping it up in its Holister as me and Liam Began to walk back to the car.

''How do you feel?'' Liam asked quietly.

''..Like I'm saving people.'' I Said my Eyees turning back to it Normal green.

We got in the Car as Liam drove out of the Woods Silently and that's how the entire ride Stayed Silent. When we got out the house i noticed some Blood On me Chiropertian blood. I Walked inside to find Canon standing at the door and he embraced me in a hug. I Hugged him back and kissed him on the lips softly as i began to pull him into my room Softly knowing i would have to tell him Everything now. Not  alittle not a lot Everything.

''Canon....I Have to tell you something..'' I Said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me as i shut my room door close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.

I Know the video is in chinese but its awesome so please watch it it really makes sense with the fighting scene.

Also i put a pic Of Canon