Chapter 1

As Romania ran after her sister who held her Ivory phone in the  left palm. ''Give me back my phone Jess!'' Romania grunted as she stumbled regaining her balance she chased after her sister who ran 4 feet infront of her. ''Why so you can text your little Boyfriend Canon?'' Jess said. All Romania thought of in the Back on her mind of how Jess was a little twit that she would like to disappear off the face of the Earth. Romania strecthed her hand out in a motion that made it look like her arms would stretch grabbing her phone. ''Phone Now!'' As she said that the Phone crystalated and disappeard from her Little Sister's Grasp and crysalated into Romania palm looking like the regular Ivory  phone it was. ''Woah..''  Romania said as she glanced at the phone that was once in her sister's hand but now in her own.

ONE YEAR AGO:

''Romania your special don't forget that..Once You get older by next year..New things will happen to you and maybe only you stuff that will happen that your Sister Jess would never claim happen to her..Your diffrent Romania dont get me wrong your still my daughter...But your Special.'' That conversation with her father echo in her mind.

PRESENT:

''I'm Special...'' Romania Said as her sister looked at her with Fear in her eyes. ''Mania...How did you do that are you...A Witch or something?'' Jess said as she would walk back her green eyes shimmering in Fear . ''Jess.....No..I'm not a witch.....I Don't know what i am..But i am still your sister!'' Romania said Angerly  running outside of the  house. Jess her favorite sister ; Her only sister thought she was some monster. 

It was Snowy outside , They lived in a 2 story house it was the middle of December. Romania sniffed in the cold air and ran into the wood's that was by the side of her house only to run into a wall ; A Human wall. ''Hey.'' A Teenage boy stood before her. He  had  Bieber Bob Black hair was about 6 feet tall, Light Gray Eyes and a nice Bod This guy had it all ; This guy was Canon  , Romania Boyfriend the most popular guy at Ameris High School.  ''Hi...'' Romania said quietly as she hugged him.  ''What's wrong? Mr.Villion cut off you allowance?'' Canon said half jokingling giving a sheepish smile. Romania looked into his Gray Eyes and nodded her head in a no. ''Nope..Jess think's I Am a monster..But i guess she is right...'' Romania said glumly but this only made Canon Laugh. ''So you guys fight siblings do that all the time.''

''No Canon you dont understand i did something that makes me seem like a monster.''

'' Come on I Wanna see you smile let's just get off topic on this?'' Canon smiled tilting her head up he kissed her Lush Lips softly then began to graze down at her neck as he heared her giggle this made him smile. 

''Stop it Please it tickles!'' Romania complained pushing him away her face beet red. 

'''Aye Babe i got to go to Football Practice catch you later .'' Canon Smiled sadly kissing her on the cheek softly and turned Jogging away to the direction of Ameris High Through the woods. Romania waved even though it wasn't like he see her. She put her hands in the pockets of her Light Blue Hollister Jacket walking towards the Grage as her Converse made swoosh noises in the Snow. Walking towards her father she looked at him her High Black ponytail shimmering along in the dying sunlight along with her Green eyes , A Resemblance her and Jess had of looking the same. ''Dad something happened today..''  She glanced at her father waiting for a response of Worry of Concern. ''What happened?'' Her father said his voice plain as he worked on the engine of his Honda Pilot 2003 , Poking around at the router and vent and such checking if anything burned out of such. ''When Jess had my phone..I Chased her...Then...I Said 'phone  now' and it disappeared..In her hands....But appeared in  mines...'' She said hesitating to the end of her sentence waiting for her father's reaction.

''I Told  you this would happen some day that you figure out your Special ...You have the same blood as mines..but you see your Mother Iriyona...Remember she died after giving birth to Jess Remeber?'' Her Father said calmly she knew he was fighting back the pain the tears it's been 10 years since her mother died Romania was only 6 and Jess was just born a month before Their mother's death but Romania just nodded at her father letting him continue. ''Well see Romania..Your Mother when she was preganant with you.. She was going through stuff..She started getting these cool Powers hell she would have been an Avenger or something...But since she was preganant with you while this was happening you claimed  some of those powers I'm not sure what  powers you claimed but we have to wait and see.'' Her father said expecting her to take it easy but news like this dosent float someone boat easy or at least not her's . How can she react knowing she can be a freaking Avenger? Or some super Hero? Yeah maybe her father was right. Maybe she was Special.