Liars and Monsters

Jack's P.O.V

Alex looked so scared as I approached him for a hug I did not end up getting. Alex kissed Zacky passionately which caused me to back off and walk away. It was horrible, the feeling of being cheated on, even though it wasn't Alex's entire fault and we were never together to begin with.

I sighed, the memory of Alex innocently shrugging protesting about how 'Not being able to kiss his boyfriend'.

I clenched my fists in anger.

I want to beat the shit out of zacky right now, though that would hurt Alex and that's the last thing I want to do. He's afraid of me already. I dont want to scare him off more, I just gotta prove to him I'm a good person...right? Though gaining somebody's trust is way harder than it seems.

And its even harder when that person doesn't remember a thing about you. Thats right. Alex had a slight case of amnesia, he probably thinks I did it therefore he's afraid.

Oh, joy. Things are shit.

Alex P.O.V

I felt weird. It'd been a few days now and I was still stuck in this damn hospital, though Zacky came over to see me everyday, though I kissed him, things weren't feeling right. And I don't know why. He was my boyfriend right? Why would someone just lie? He said so. So why was I so tense and confused?

"Zacky?" I asked, mumbling into his chest.

"Yes, baby?" He replied, stroking my hair, I shivered.

I gulped. Taking a deep breath.

"W-Why do you hate Jack? Why should I hate him too? He seems nice." I squeaked, stuttering slightly.

My heart hammered loudly underneath the hospital clothes I was currently wearing.

Zacky sighed in frustration.

"We went over this Alex, he hurt you and is a druggie. Isnt that bad enough? You should stay away from him because he'll end up rubbing off on you." His voice was shaking slightly as he stopped mid sentence a few times.

I frowned, pulling away to look him in the eye.

"How did he hurt me Zacky?" I asked, this courage coming out of nowhere.

"He-He-Um did this to you-yeah thats it..." Zacky mumbled.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"You said I fell down the stairs? Falling and getting pushed are two different things!" I protested pushing him away and crossing my arms. Narrowing my eyes to look at anything but him.

"Jack fucking pushed you! Why wont you believe me? I'm your boyfriend! Stop being a stubborn bitch just because you probably have a silly crush on him!"

I flinched.

Zacky yelled at me, his voice raising higher with each word. I winced, taking short deep breaths in and out to calm myself but I knew I was going to end up crying.

When the first few tears fell down my face onto the blanket I expected to see Zacky sitting in silence, regretting what he just said, but there was no one. Looking back at my hands on my lap, I sat there.

Then i heard a few shouts and thumps, judt then the door burst open rather loudly.

Jack P.O.V

I decided to go see Alex at the hospital. Maybe if I helped him remember me it would be okay? What if he didnt completely believe me though?

He has to...Somehow I managed to convince myself to get to the hospital without regretting too many thoughts.

As I got to Alex's hospital room about to knock on, I heard a few mumbles before they turned into shouts.

I pressed my ear to the door. I am nosy, yeah, so what? Unpeel and suck on my banana.

"Jack fucking pushed you! Why wont you believe me? I'm your boyfriend! Stop being a stubborn bitch just because you probably have a silly crush on him!"

I growled lowly. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, clutching onto the material tightly.

Why the fuck is Zacky lying to Alex? He has amnesia. What the...?

Things just dropped into place.

He was putting Alex against me.

As Zacky thrust (A/N Thrust into me! Gah i wish.) open the door I jumped a little, I mean, I didnt even hear his bloody footsteps approach it.

"Why the fuck are you doing this Zacky? Turning him against me, I've known him all my life. Plus you actually even have the nerve to yell at him in this condition?" I protested, growling.

"The moment we kissed in his bedroom, I knew for sure, he's mine and will always be mine. Dont you fucking dare go in that room Jack. Cause If I find out about it I will fucking ruin you." He spat, lips close to my ear.

I rebelled against Zackys pathetic threats and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. To where Alex was sitting up.in his bed. Entwined hands. Tears gently falling. When he then glanced up at me his eyes widened and he shrank back.

"Alex. Look at me. I'm not going to hurt you." I said gently, sitting down on the plastic hospital chair.

"G-Go away," He whimpered.

"Alex, please, listen to me. Zacky lied. He's not your boyfriend. He's my and your ex. Though I had him first and he was a jerk. I didnt push you down the stairs. I found you, I swear, ask the band, they know I wouldnt do that to you. We've been like brothers since 9th grade. And now...well its turned into something a little more." I pleaded. Blurting out all the things on my mind.

Alex stared at me for a second before speaking.

"Prove it. Prove that you're not a bad guy" Alex said innocently.

I took my phone out, tapping onto the twitter icon and showing him the conversations between us online, the pictures, the fans...

Maybe things would actually turn out alright. We started talking properly, having a laugh about the memories he didnt remember.

The door burst open again, two cops came in followed by Zacky, who looked like he was hiding a smirk.

"Jack Barakat?"

"Yes sir?" I asked, confused.

"You're under arrest for attempted murder of Alex Gaskarth....Anything...."

I zoned out after he said the first sentence, I didnt even push him? He fell! So why was I being-

Zacky pushed him.

He did this. Why, though?

I didn't hesitate or even say a word as the cop handcuffed me dragging me away.