Forgive And Try To Forget

Josh Fransexy's P.O.V

I stared at Olivers gentle face as he slept. His long dark lashes, cheeks slightly tinted pink, his soft rosy lips were parted slightly and his hair pushed away from his face for once. Revealing his forehead and perfect eyebrows. His jaw held a bit of stubble which needed shaving off, but it suited him, making him look slightly sexier. His colourful tattoos stood out against his creamy perfect skin tone.

I jumped as my phone vibrated, signalling it was time to wake up. Oli stirred slightly, breathing softly. Picking up my blackberry and turning the alarm off I was about to put it back on the bedside table, but it flashed, indicating I had new messages, or a person had tweeted to which I subscribed to on Twitter.

'JackAllTimeLow'

I froze when I saw that name and I swear my jaw dropped slightly.

Mentally slapping myself. How could I have been so stupid and blind?

My mind wandered back to that day on tour where Oli had kissed me during YMAS's performance.

He-he had seen that hadn't he?

I have to apologize. Even if its the last thing I do....

Sure, it's been quite a while since You Me At Six and All Time Low actually hung out. But, It's better to apologize sooner than never. Right?

"Oli?" I gently shook him.

"Mhm?" He groaned, squinting as he opened his eyes.

"I-I made a mistake that night when, we- you know- first kissed in front of the huge crowd, during Bite My Tongue?"

"W-what do you mean?" I could see the worry in his eyes.

"I-I had a thing with Jack..um...from All Time Low? At the time, he may have seen us, y'know and-" I stuttered, uneasily. I narrowed my eyes, wondering what Jack must have been going through.

I cheated on him.

With Oliver.

And I felt horrible, I felt disgusting, like a whore. I didn't deserve him, he didn't deserve somebody so thick as me.

It's just that, whenever I kiss Oli. It feels like time stops, tingles rush through out my body. I know, it's so clichè. But....I guess that's how love is right?

"Oh my gawd. I'm so sorry I came in between you two! I screwed up right?" His eyes widened as he sat up on the bed, grasping my hand, holding it in between his as he played with my fingers.

I shook my head. "No, no. I knew I liked you. But...I'd been cheating on him with you behind his back...I feel terrible. But I didn't even think at that point! I'm such a dickhead I didn't even consider breaking up with Jack first....Getting to the point, I'm going to Baltimore. I'm going to talk things through with Jack, I want to be on good terms with him again I guess. We used to be such good friends but then the relationship tore us away from eachother completely." My voice lowered as I finished my sentence.

Oli nodded in understanding, his eyes saddening as my emotions burst out. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek as I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing into his chest.

"I'm such a douchebag. I feel so fucking guilty. And after so many months. I remember now?" Tears fell freely from my cheeks as Oli silently held me, whispering soothing things into my ear as he stroked my hair.

After a while I pulled away, sniffing. Blinking, trying to prevent any more tears from falling.

Oli hooked his arm around my neck.