Why Do You Want To Tear Me Apart?

Zach P.O.V

We got to the station and parked the car. Sitting in silence.

I nodded at Rian who nodded back, proceeding to make our ways into the station.

I took a look around, observing the place as Rian got us inside. I got odd looks from the cops as they told us to empty our pockets and began to check if we had anything on us at all. I groaned inwardly. Do I look like a criminal? Seriously? I may be covered in tattoos and have a nose ring, but seriously, I wouldnt hurt a fly. Or even try to bail out somebody illegally from prison.

When we heard the foul buzz for the door, the officer lead the way as we proceeded to follow him.

After going down a few hallways full of trouble makers and douchebags yelling insults at us- I could just about see Jack, his head on the desk. I could just about make out the noise of him sniffing. When he looked up, I saw that his face was slightly bruised,

"Hey Jack," I said gently with a soft smile, sitting down opposite him on the table.

"Jack, who hurt you?" Rian demanded, getting straight to the point.

I sighed, shooting him a warning look that he was upset.

"I-I cant take this anymore," Jack sniffed, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Rian asked Jack again, where he just shook his head, not answering the question.

"It was Zacky wasn't it. That son of a bitch, I'm going to beat the shit out of him as soon as I saw that dirty cruel motherfu-"

"Rian!" I snapped and he jumped. Geez, couldnt he see Jack was upset?

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Why is he doing this?" Jack sobbed. "What did I do to him that makes me hate him so much? He did so much shit to me thay yet I can't hate somebody as much as he hates me. I-I havent even done anything I-I-I-"

I held his handcuffed hands together, tracing circles with my thumb, comforting him.

"Jack, I swear I'll get you out of this hell hole, even if its the last thing I do. Alex will be coming home soon, everything will okay, I promise." I comforted him, looking him right in the eye.

"But how can you be so sure. You think you can actually do this?" Jack asked, stuttering slightly.

"I don't think so Jack. I know so."

And that is what I determined to do.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Rian P.O.V

Zach was so passionate about things, I stared at him in awe. Id never seen him so...strong willed to do something. I smiled to myself. I guess everybody has a well hidden side of them that they keep to themselves.

On the way home I guess you could say it was silent. Not really an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one.

We decided it would be best to head home since we had been running around all day, I couldnt wait to get home and dive into bed...which got me thinking.

Poor Jack. Prison beds must suck ass...No, not in a good way either.

I sighed. He was crying so much today, it wasnt the prison part that was upsetting him, it was the part to why Zacky would frame him like that. For Attempted murder. For which he'd committed himself.

As Zach parked the car I swiftly got out and entered the house. Knowing Zach wouldn't want to talk to anybody right now, I ran up the stairs two at a time to go to my room. Alex would hopefully be out tommorrow, until then I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He may not remember anything but maybe I could help restore his memory?

I looked around my room, photos containing me, the band, fans on a variety of different tours were all stuck on my dark blue walls, not that you could see much of the wall anyway.

Maybe these pictures could help him restore his memory? I was determined to help Zacky bail Jack out, prove him innocent.

None of the guys deserved this. Jack and Alex's relationship has been like a crazy ass rollercoaster in these past months. But no matter what happens or will happen, they will surely end up friends again, and we'll be back to how we all used to be. Thats for sure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry its shortish D; Aw i love zach hes so koot and gentle D;

YES. ALEX WILL BE BAAAACK! OMG. MORE DRAMA SHALL UNFOLD.