Kisses...

I ran inside the house, dropping my guitar case I ran to the top of the stairs tripping on the way, I ran down the hallway and into my room.

Jumping on the bed I sighed. "Aaaaaah, I've missed you bed," I smiled as the soft mattress sunk in.

Closing my eyes....

"JACK BARAKAT. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND GRAB YOUR SHIT YOUVE ABANDONED!" Alex Yelled.

Groaning. I sat up and slid my feet across the floor lazily.

I walked down the steps...

BAM! Suddenly I went stumbling into Alex and landed on top of him. Groaning I lay there.

"Fatass. Get off me!" Alex tried to get me off but I wouldn't budge. Smiling, I closed my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Rian say. It sounded like he was trying not to laugh.

Mmm....Sleeeeeep.

Sleeeeeeeeeeep. I felt alex's hot breath on my neck. My face burned.

"Is someone blushing?"

"U-uh hot dream," I stuttered, lying.

I was suddenly pulled off of him and on my back on the cold wooden flooring.

"Come on fatass, just take your stuff and you can sleep as long as you wanna." He was right. Sighing I dragged my bags upstairs....

**a few hours later**

My eyes fluttered open and I screamed like a girl.

Alex's face was about an inch from mine. He was straddling me, which caused me to blush hard as I noticed.

He burst out laughing, spitting on my face in the process.

I gave him a confused look as he examined my face with wide eyes. Lips literally a millimeter from mine...My eyes lingered on his lips, soft, pink, warm lips...

No! I mentally slapped myself. I can't kiss him. He's straight. He's straight. He's fucking straight.

I think he'd noticed my gaze on his lips because I bet you can guess what happened next...

He slid his arms around my shoulders and softly crushed his lips to mine, hesitating for a moment I kissed him back, sucking on his sweet lips. They tasted like chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Not breaking the kiss, I grabbed his waist and pulled him down next to me.

I was kissing Alex Gaskarth.

Fangirl moment.

My hands tightly clutching the back of his shirt, lifting it up high as I traced his chest.

I heard him moan, smirking he broke the kiss, leaving a trail of kisses up my neck, whimpering I brought my lips back to his, hovering above him, he nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance-

"Alex! Babe! Where are youuu?"

Alex pushed me away. Scrambled off the bed and walked out.

I could hear their purrs and moans already.

My heart felt like it'd been ripped in two..

Was there meaning in that kiss? Or was it just a time kill?

"Jack! Get your lazy ass down here!" Rian yelled

Grunting, I shuffled through my drawers and slipped into gray sweats and a v neck gray tee. Running a hand through my hair and slipping on my converse I headed downstairs. Avoiding eye contact with Alex, who was staring at me.