What the actual fuck?

My eyes fluttered open, wincing at the bright light I closed them again. Squinting I slid off the bed. My bed...

"How the hell did I get here?" I murmured out loud.

"You were piss drunk last night dude," Zach walked in with a glass of water. Did I ever mention how good my friends were?

"Oh," I said lamely. Taking the glass and downing it immediatley. When a thought came to mind...

"Where's Lacey?" I blurted.

I hope they hadnt sent her home, or just left her, but then again who would leave a piss drunk friends friend to pass out on the road? No one-at least I hope...

"Who?" Zach asked, confused written all over his face.

"The girl I was with last night," I replied.

He opened his mouth to respond, but then the bedroom door flung open to reveal Alex.

"So are you straight now? Was that 'gay' thing just an act, a faze, or were you confused?" He frowned, his eyebrows knitting together.

"Alex, I'm gay, don't just jump to conclusions just cause I'm with a girl, she's a friend."

"Oh really?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Is someone jealous?" I smirked.

Anger and hurt covered his face as he slammed the door shut.

Id lost my boyfriend, I bet ive lost my best friend...

What? Do I lose the band now?

"Why does no one even fucking believe me? Do I look like I'm kidding most of the time? Or is it just my face that looks like a fucking joke?"

"Dude-Jack, I don't even know what the fuck is going on myself.

Look-we're leaving for tour tommorrow, meet some fans, have fun messing around performing, chill with the other bands. Blah. You'll have a blast."

He patted my shoulder and smiled.

You know sometimes I don't know what Id do without Zach. He just knows how to comfort everyone.

I showered, did my hair and changed into a pair of white skinny jeans and a gray t shirt. Slowly, I might add.

Taking a deep breath I headed to Alex's room. Tapping on the white door lightly, I waited, no answer. Knocking a little harder, I pressed my ear to the door to hear Green Days American Idiot album playing.

"Come on Jack, Come on, just go in," I assured myself. "He's your best friend..Don't shy away, go in," Slipping out my phone from my pocket I unlocked it, checking my twitter account.

Holding the door knob I twisted it and stepped into the room quietly, looking at my phone. Returning to the home screen.

Slowly turning my gaze up towards the bed I froze at the sight before me.

Alex straddling Zacky.

Zacky holding Alex.

Kissing the lives out of each other.

Groaning. Moaning. Grinding.

I felt weak.

My arms limped to my side.

My cell phone clattering to the hard floor.

They pulled away to look at me, their eyes widening.

Alex got off of Zacky and they both sat up up, clearing their throats and straightening their shirts.

Putting on a clear fake mask