2

Athena walked through the front door of Tony's Malibu mansion, with a cup of takeaway coffee in one hand and various folders tucked under the other arm

Athena walked through the front door of Tony's Malibu mansion, with a cup of takeaway coffee in one hand and various folders tucked under the other arm. It was just gone 7am, and Athena annoyingly realized she was running behind on schedule already. She bustled pass an awkward looking Pepper, who was smiling a fake smile at a skimpy dressed blonde, the journalist from the other, though Athena couldn't remember her name. Skipping down the stairs to Tony's workshop, she noticed after a year she had finally mastered it. Heels were an essential part of her attire every day, but when she first started working for Tony, there was just something about the stairs down to the workshop that caused her hassle as she attempted to descend them quickly. Her first day nearly resulted in a broken leg, which thankfully didn't happen, otherwise Athena would have had a tough time explaining to Tony why her leg healed so quickly. As she got to the last step, Athena realized that there was no way she could enter the pin with her arms full like they were, so she kicked the glass of the door that prevented unwanted people from entering the workshop.

Inside the workshop, she could hear music blaring loudly as Tony fiddled with something she couldn't see from her angle. Athena let out a huff as Tony didn't react, and kicked the glass harder, hence making more noise. Tony's head snapped up, and he looked behind him, seeing that it was only Athena. Tony, with whatever part of the engine in his hand, distractedly walked over to the door. He eyed the engine part as he opened the door for Athena, flipping it around as he examined it. Athena rolled her eyes at the man, and dumped the folders on a nearby table, along with her coffee. Tony returned to his spot beside his current project car, and placed what was in his hands onto the floor, just to pick something else up. Looking at the device, he asked JARVIS to give him an explode view.

"The compression in cylinder three appears to be low." JARVIS commented, giving him the exploded view.

"Log that." Tony requested, still fiddling with the device. Athena turned down the music, and frowned at the man as he gave out to her. "Please don't turn down my music."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not meant to be halfway across the world, right now?" Athena pondered, knowing that she was in fact right, and that Tony was being his arrogant self.

The door beeped behind them, and Pepper entered the workshop, looking flustered. "Yes, he is supposed to be halfway around the world right now."

"How'd she take it?" Tony asked her, holding a metal frame in the air to examine.

"Like a champ." Pepper answered him, sorting out her clipboard. Athena smirked at PA, logging into a computer as she drank her coffee.

"Why are you trying to hustle me out of here?" Tony threw back at her, not even turning to look at Pepper.

"Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago." Pepper sighed, looking at Athena for help, but all Athena could do was shrug as she typed away into the computer, continuing on from her work from the other day.