Chapter 15- Broken Promise

• Dedicated to Romance Book Club

This chapter is dedicated to Romance Book Club. Thank you so much guys for your reviews in my story. I really appreciate it. :)) You guys are awesome! :))

Here's chapter 15 everyone! Enjoy! ^^

*****

Chapter 15- Broken Promise

"Ooops! I'm so so sorry b*tch. I didn't mean to push you too hard. But trust me, you deserve that." Faye said in a very calm soft voice, that if you didn't listen to what she said, you would have thought that she simply uttered a very good advice.

She was smiling, but it was evil. Her eyes held contentment of what she did, but more than half of it was anger.

She was already standing, and I bet she wanted fight.

But no, I can’t allow this to happen. I can't involve her, not again.

But could you really stop her? My subconscious cringed.

I really don't know.

"Faye..." I started, but she raised her hand to stop me from talking.

God, she really looked scary! She looked so calm yet so angered. If only looks could kill. Her eyes were blazing while the evil smirk was still plastered on her beautiful face, framed by those red bouncy curls. Her green emerald eyes darkened by every passing second.

Andy was dumbfounded of what happened. After coming back to reality, she screeched to her girls.

"Are you just planning on standing there and not help me?!" And like ants, all the seven girls came rushing to her.

"Faye, c’mon. Let's go. Class is going to start soon. I- ahhhh!"

I was softly convincing Faye when suddenly, someone grabbed my hair. I pulled my hair back because the pain was just so intense. This was the first time that my hair was pulled. I didn't expect it to hurt like this. It freaking hurts like hell!

My eyes squinted from the pain, as I looked around, I saw Nathan taking huge steps towards us, worry clear on his face. But behind him, I saw Faye walking faster towards our direction. Well, Andy managed to drag me towards the center of the cafeteria to the point that students surrounded us.

I could hear, screaming, cheering something like ‘Fight! Fight!’

When I opened my eyes, I saw Faye lunged towards Andy, with her hands in fists.

Oh no. I tried to wiggle out of Andy's grip but I couldn't. She would just pull my hair harder while screaming profanities at me, blaming me for being ridiculed on the floor and whatnot. The pain was just so intense that my thoughts jumbled.

"Faye, no..." I grunt and hissed.

F*ck you b*tch! This hurts like hell! I tried to stop Faye from doing what I could see that she was planning to do, but to no avail.

Before I knew it, I heard one brief sharp noise, like a slap, and another thump noise that sounded more like a punch then followed by gasps of the students around us. A second later, I was dumped to the marble floors.

When I looked up, Faye was already straddling Andy, clutching the collar of her vest. Andy was actually wearing a yellow tube with a black vest on top and paired it with skinny jeans and wedge sandals.

I saw spots of blood on the floor. I gasped and was about to stand up when Nathan came by my side and hauled my upper body up to a sitting position.