Chapter 19- Kidnapped?

A/N

As promised, here's Chapter 19 guys! Enjoy! :D

---

I woke up in a jolt. You know that feeling when you're asleep but you suddenly felt like you're falling off the bed? That's what woke me up. Shaking my head, I stretched my limbs and groaned as the feeling of rigidity in my muscles wear off, noting a dull thump in my head. I slowly opened my eyes and took in the room I was in.

This is definitely not my room. Am I kidnapped or something?

On impulse, I checked my limbs for any restraint and sighed in relief when I realized that I wasn't shackled or tied. I scanned the room as I sat up. The room was huge, twice the size of my room.

Wow. I couldn't help but admire it. The room was clean, with only white and brown as the main color inside. The walls were painted white. There was a mahogany colored desk, wardrobe, and a bedside table. The queen sized bed was located in the middle and towards right part of the room were a couch and a loveseat with a coffee table in the middle of the chairs. A large LCD TV was also mounted on the wall. Below the television was a shelf with the same shade of brown as the other furniture inside. The shelf has three divisions. On the lowest part, it was filled with books. On the middle part were some figurines and they looked so wonderful- they were mostly angels. Like they were kept there for some reasons and were well taken care of. And on the first layer of the shelf was only a small black box. I was never someone who'd invade other's personal belongings unless if needed but this box just had me so curious. I reached for it but the rational side of my head screamed at me what I should do.

Get out of the damn room!

And that thought snapped me back to reality making me retreat my hand.

I ran as fast as I could towards the door and was surprised when it wasn't locked.

Dumb kidnappers.

Now get out of the room! My subconscious scolded me.

Just as I swung the door open, there stood my captor. I was face to chest to the person and on instinct I screamed a bloody high pitched scream that tore even my own eardrums. A large had covered my mouth. I back away and was about to shut the door to keep the person out but he immediately followed me inside holding me on my shoulders firmly shaking me like a ragdoll.

"Hey! Stop screaming bloody murder! What the hell?! You're busting my eardrums!" the person shouted.

That's when I opened my eyes because I recognized the voice. My mouth dropped open as I stared at him in question.

"What are you doing here? Why are we here? Where are we? What happened? I don't remem-" I rambled as I racked my brain of last night's events.

"Shit. You scream like a girl. Damn. My ears are ringing. Jeez." Xavier grumbled as he threw a paper bag on the bed. I still couldn't say anything because of the recent humiliating incident, me screaming.

Then like a flicker of light, the event last night played in my head and it felt like my face flushed darker than it usually does. I remembered his words.

I like you.

My cheeks turned beet red and all I could do was bite my lower lip and looked down, my heart starting to do crazy flips.

Xavier turned to leave but before he shut the door he turned back to me. I still couldn't look at him.

"Shower then change." he nodded towards the bag he brought me earlier then left, shutting the door after him.