12

Snoke reminded Lucia of death.

His face was sunken in and he smelled. Lucia was thankful that she knew how to block people from her mind otherwise she'd be dead right now. After her nap, she was woken by Kylo Ren's voice telling her that Snoke was ready for her.

Now, looking at this disgusting thing of a man, she regrets her choice in coming here.

"The Last Kenobi, how intriguing," he cooed out in his scratchy voice. Lucia wanted to shiver, but she didn't. It was a good thing that she knew how to keep her body and face emotionless. "After all this time, I finally am seeing you face to face," he commented cocking his head.

She cocked her jaw at that trying to keep the comments in her mouth. "I would like to join the dark side, Supreme Leader Snoke." Lucia felt like she was going to puke saying those words. She felt as if that she was betraying the resistance, betraying Leia.

"Would you? Mhm, Kylo Ren has told me about your fighting, I've even seen it through his mind. Having you on the dark side would be beneficial to me. However, you need to prove your worth," he hissed to her making her tilt her head.

How the in the galaxy was he going to make her do that?

Her heart began to race at the thought of having to kill someone that she cared for. The thought of having to kill Leia crossed her mind. Would she be able to kill the women she considered a mother?

"I'll allow you to become Kylo Ren's apprentice. You have to follow every command that he gives you. You betray us, you and everyone that you love will die," he snarled before Kylo Ren came up and grabbed her arm gently tugging her out of the room.

Though, the whole time they were moving backward, Lucia's eyes never left Snoke's. They were locked in an intense stare that held more of a conversation than what the had before. Her heart sank at his last words to her.

"Just like your father."

Lucia had no choice but to follow Kylo considering he had a tight grip on her arm. There was a part of him that knew that she wanted to go back in there and rip his head off at the comment. It might have been a long time since he's been around her, but he still knew her like the back of his hand. He took her into a room that looked a lot comfier than the one she took her nap in. He took his helmet off and threw it across the room before whirling around and looking at her.

He had a fire in his eyes, while she had ice in hers.

"What the hell are you thinking?" he hissed to her stalking up to her so they were chest to chest. Lucia scoffed before placing her hands on his chest and shoving him away. His voice was laced with venom that would make the most poisonous creature in the galaxy jealous.

She matched his glare before even speaking. "What does it matter to you, your mission is to kill me," she spat at him. For a moment, Kylo Ren forgot all about that mission.

"Well, now my mission is to train you," he snarled before picking up his helmet and motioning for her to follow him.

"Wow, such a problem. It isn't like it hasn't happened before," she snapped back at him before following him. Lucia hated to admit it, but she shouldn't be half the fighter that she is now if it wasn't for him. He helped train her whenever she was struggling. It was why the two of them were an evenly matched duo.

The two of them got looks as they walked through the hallways. There was just so much power circling the two of them, as well as the stories that had followed Kylo Ren onto the ship. His past life was the topic of conversation within the troopers, even if it wasn't supposed to be. It also didn't help that as a nervous habit, Lucia was twirling the force around her fingers.