04

One year later

One year later

Lucia tried to keep her giggles down considering Ben had snuck her into his hut. They couldn't help but spend as much time as they could with each other. It was as if they were drunk on one another.

Ben pressed a kiss to her lips to silence her before pulling her on top of him. Lucia straddled him as they deepened the kiss trying to keep silent. Though as the time passed it was starting to get harder and harder for the both of them.

Lucia pulled away and smile cheekily at Ben. "Marry me, Lucia," Ben whispered making the girls breathing hitch. "I don't want to spend another day without being able to officially call you mine," he whispered lovingly to her as he sat up.

"How? Who would marry two Jedi's officially together?" she whispered against his lips before pressing a gentle kiss to them. She could never get enough of kissing them.

"I know someone down in town. We would need to sneak out to do so, but please. Marry me," he whispered to her again praying that she was going to say yes.

A smile tugged at her lips. "I'd be honored to marry you, Ben Solo," she told him earning another deep kiss. The two training Jedi's snuck out to the town. Lucia wished she could marry Ben in something other than her Jedi robe, but she had no choice.

They stood in the moonlight hand in hand with the man who was going to make the ceremony official. He was sworn to secrecy, but Lucia couldn't be happier in this moment.

"I, Ben Solo, promise to love you forever and always, to be there when you need me and protect you always. I will never stray away. I promise you my heart and will be your home. You will always be my one and only no matter the paths we may take," he told her making her cry. He released her hand to wipe away the tears that formed.

"I, Lucia Kenobi, promise to love you forever and always, to be there when you need me and fight by your side. You will be my one and only. I promise you my heart forever and always. I promise to be your light in the dark and always make sure you take the right path," she told him as more tears slipped through her eyes.

She couldn't help it, she was happy.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

And with that, the two of them kissed sealing their promise to each other. The man left the two alone and even though they wished they could spend more time with each other, they had to sneak back into the temple.

A few months passed and no one realized what they did on that day. Their wedding was officially a secret as they continued with their training. No one suspected a thing since they were best friends which just helped the couple with their secret.

Currently, the couple laid in Ben's hut, clothing in a pile on the floor. Lucia was drawing patterns on his bare chest thinking to herself. "Ben, what if we get caught? I can't bear to be apart from you," she whispered to him making him sigh.

"We won't get caught, and even if we do, I'll fight to be with you. No one can take me away from you," he told her making her smile before she reached up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I have to go."

Ben helped her get dressed before she snuck out of his hut. He took a deep breath and put his head in his hands tugging harshly on his hair. "You have to protect her and being good will not get you anywhere. It will only get her killed."

"Go away," Ben cried out wishing Lucia was still here. When she is here, the voice stays away. He wanted it to say away desperately.

"Come to the dark side and you'll never feel abandoned by the people who you love the most again."

Lucia felt as if something was wrong. She could feel it in her stomach when she left Ben. She hated leaving him. He had abandonment issues considering his parents weren't around much. As bad as she wanted to go back, she couldn't without getting caught.

Instead, she lied in her own bed with a sinking feeling over taking her. She rolled her side and clutched her blanket to keep her from going back. She sighed and look at the moonlight thinking of her father. "Daddy, what do I do?" She whispered before tears over took her. Slowly, but surely, she cried herself to sleep.

Fire. It was everywhere consuming everything. Lucia was running around, her lightsaber in a blaze of blue light as she searched for Ben. She had no idea where he was during all of this but she hoped that he was okay.

"Lucia!" She recognized Joel's voice as he ran towards her. "Run!" He screamed before a lightsaber pierced through his heart. The girl couldn't help the scream that left her lips. As Joel's body fell, it felt like her heart had been ripped through her chest at the sight before her.

It was Ben.

He killed Joel. "Ben! Why would you kill him!" She screamed wondering where Luke was. He should be here right now.

The boy looked at the girl who he promised his life too. "My name is not Ben anymore. It is Kylo Ren," he spat at her before engaging in a lightsaber battle with her.

Lucia woke with a start, tears covering her face. The dream felt so real and it terrified her. For once in her life she felt the evil coursing through Ben and it terrified her.

For once, she believed in the dark side.

who loves me and who hates me lmao