03

Four more years later (they are now sixteen)

Lucia was no doubt the most fearless, fierce, and most beautiful girl in the whole Jedi temple. Her special power just added to the beauty and every boy wanted to be with her.

Including Ben Solo.

Ben had accepted the fact he had fallen in love with her almost immediately after they moved into the temple. But he loved her long before that. He felt as if Luke knew since he gave them a big lesson on why Jedi are not supposed to love and how dangerous it could. But he just couldn't help the thumping his heart did when he was near her now.

"Ben!"

He grinned when he heard her voice and saw the glares the other boys were giving him. They were jealous that he was so close to her. He let out a noise since Lucia decided to jump onto his back. "Hello, Lucia," he said in a fake accent to get that giggle that made his heart soar.

She giggled and there went his heart.

"We have training soon. Luke wanted me to tell you," she informed her best friend as he walked them back to the temple. Ben ignored the glares as Lucia was just obvious to what her friend was having to deal with. She always believed in the good of people, not the bad. It is why she didn't believe in the dark side.

"Are the two of us fighting in front of the group again? Since you know, we're the best in the class," he reminded her in a cocky voice. She smacked him the back of the head agreeing with him silently.

She sighed. "Yes, we are going to be fighting in the front of the class," she told him as he let her down. They were back in front of the temple were Luke was waiting for the blonde girl.

He smiled at the two of them, though the more time they spent together terrified him. "May I speak to Lucia? It will only take a moment," he questioned them making the two of them agree. The duo quickly hugged as Ben went to go get ready for training.

Luke led the young girl who he thought of like a daughter down back towards where she just was. "I would like to talk to you about Ben," he started making her furrow her eyebrows. "Lucia, be careful with him. Do not fall in love with him. It'll be your downfall," he told her confusing her.

"Luke, I know Jedi cannot love. I have accepted that" she lied to him. "Besides, Ben is good. I can feel it," she told him grabbing his arm with a soft smile. It scared him even more now that the two of them were getting two different feelings from the boy.

"Go get ready for training," he told her dismissing the girl. She gave him a soft smile and a bow before running off. He took a deep breath and looked up to the sky praying to the fallen Jedi for help.

Lucia released the breath she was holding. She was confused on why Luke reminded her that or why she said loving Ben would be her downfall.

The poor girl was already madly in love with him. She has loved him since that night he snuck into her room and comforted her. He wore the necklace she made for him every day and she wore that ring every day.

"What did he want?" Ben questioned his friend when she made her way back to him. She just gave him a smile and mumbled nothing before preparing for their fight. The boy accepted the answer and took a deep breath. "Can we talk after training? There is something I want to tell you," he told her biting his lip. Lucia smiled and agreed before the two of them walked into the middle of the room with their lightsabers.

Luke and the others watched as the two friends fought. Secretly, the other Jedi in training have been betting to see who would win these fights. It was even in who would win considering they were the two strongest.

The way they fought each other looked like a dance to the other students. It was beautiful to them. It was horrifying to Luke. After their fight, they helped the other students with their techniques. And after that, it was free time.

Ben took a deep breath as him and Lucia went to their spot. A gigantic sand dune far away from the temple. He was terrified because he didn't want to mess up their friendship.

One look at her face and all the fear washed away.

"Lucia?" he called out earning the girls attention, her green eyes staring at him with a sparkle. "I love you."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ben, I love you too. You are my best friend," she told him making him get up and shake his hand. He took a deep breath and stood in front of her.

"No, I love you."

It finally dawned on her how he loved her and her heart went insane. Luke's warning from earlier disappeared from her mind as she smiled up at him happy that he felt the same way. "I love you too, like how you love me."

Ben couldn't help the smile on his lips before he bent down and pressed a kiss to her lips. It was everything he had dreamed of and then some. Her hands found their way into his hair as she tugged on it to deepen the kiss.

They finally broke apart with the goofiest smiles on their faces. "We can't tell anyone," he whispered against her lips. She nuzzled her nose against his making his smile get wider if it was even possible.

"That's is okay. All I need is you anyway."

i shall take your love and affection now lol. ya'll are also going to LOVE the next chapter.