Strange

Colby shook me awake, "What are you doing here so early?" I said confused.

"Shit it must have been just a dream, but it felt so real" I thought to myself.

Colby shot me a strange look "Uhh. Well, ya know I figured I'd pick you up and take you to school like uh oh yeah I've been doing for the past two years" he said matter of factly.

I threw a pillow at him "Oh shut up and get out so I can change."

"Okay. Okay. Miss feisty, I'll wait down stairs, but hurry up would ya."

"Yeah, whatever you know me. Just go." I said with big smile.

I got dressed and sat down at my desk with a mirror. It had pictures of me and Colby tapped all over it. I swear we should have just been brother and sister, I mean we're like never apart. I leaned in closer to the mirror to put on my mascara. "I still can't believe that was only a dream. It felt so real. I could smell Zayn's axe and everything. If only" I mumbled.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" Startled I jumped and whirled around. "Colby! Seriously, what if I hadn't been dressed?"

He shrugged. "Nothing I haven't seen before" he smirked

I glared at him "We swore to never speak of that again! Anyways, we're late let's go"

I climbed into his candy apple red Mustang convertible. "Leave the top up today C. I spent forty five minutes on my hair" He rolled his eyes and houghed "Yeah, whatever"

We got to school and I grabbed my stuff from my locker and made my way to class. School was boring without Colby. This year we had no classes together, so we just seen each other between classes and at lunch. With out my other half to gossip and laugh with I usually just kept to myself. I