The Date

We were sitting at the very top right in the middle. I couldn't help myself he just looked so damn hot and dangerous. My kinda dangerous. Bad boy dangerous. I kept sneaking a peek at him every time he had his head turned. He almost caught me a few times. I didn't care this boy was hella fine and I really just could not believe that me, Alexis Lawrence, was actually at Hollywood theaters watching the most romantic movie of the year, The Lucky one, with the one and only drop dead gorgeous sex god. Zayn Malik.

After a few minutes of drooling and staring like an idiot, I realized I need to pull it together and get my flirt on.

I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder. He shifted a little in his seat. "Oh great I'm making him uncomfortable" I thought to myself. Then, he unexpectedly put his arm around me and pulled me in closer.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! My heart was pounding hard in my chest, and I could feel the immediate adrenaline rush that this simple action caused pulsing through my veins. 

"Okay. Okay. Keep calm. Act cool." I thought. "Don't act like a fool and ruin this!"

I wasn't sure what to do next. My first reaction was to reach down and grab his hand. As he intertwined his fingers with mine, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

Is this really happening? Was I really at the movies throwing myself at Zayn Malik? My teenage heart throb?

After a few minutes of sitting there quietly pretending to watch the movie while trying to hide my excitement and cuddling with this amazing guy. He whispered to me "Hey, Lexi I have a question for you". "Yeah, what is it?"

ZAYN MALIK WANTED TO ASK ME SOMETHING! IT SOUNDED IMPORTANT TOO! I was freaking out inside. I was sure I was going to explode if he didn't ask quick.

He cleared his throat. "Lexi would you..."