6-team Rocket

Ash was sitting on the bridge that lead north to the sea cottage, in other words, it was a dead end, it was just on the outskirts of Cerulean City, it's been two days and he hasn't face the gym yet. Spearrow was flying in circles above him, shrieking every so often. Pikachu was in the river, luaghing, and diving into the blue water. Metapod was just sitting next to Ash, staring at the sky.

Ash has known for a while that Metapod wanted to fly, so Ash has been training it really had for the past two days. Metapod was almost ready to evolve, so he would wait until he evolved into a Butterfree. His rival he met in Pewter City made it to the Cerulean a day ago, and destroyed the gym leader with his pidgeotto. He now had one gym badges, he was behind both his rivals, one nice, the other mean and cruel.

Ash closed his eyes, his hair moving with the breeze. So far he had done good on his journey, but he hasn't even made a footstep to become a Pokémon Master. He had to be stronger then the strongest trainer. He learnt something from Brock, you have to speak to give the commands. Suddenly he was pushed off the eadge of the bridge, landing the cold blue that was water. He swam up, luckily he learnt to swim from the river next to Pallet town. He saw two adults in their early twenties, one was male with blue hair, and the other female, she had purple hair, hey both wore white uniforms with a red 't' in the middle. A Mweoth was stading on the railing, luaghing. Half a dozen people were behind them, cold, emotionless expressions plastered on their faces, but Ash cold see the smallest of smirks on their faces.

Anger flared right then and there for these individuals, Spearrow, seeing what happen charged at the woman, pecking her head, this only also a couple of seconds, but by then her hair was up all over the place. "You'll pay for that." She yelled and sent out a purple snake with yellow strips, it was an Ekans, the men sent in a Koffin, the rest sent in Pidgey and Rattata, some even had the evolved vision of Rattata, Rattacat.

This was no fair fight, these were people who were use to outnumbering their opponent. He relized that Metapod was floating in the water, looking at the grunts, he knew he couldn't do anything, Pikachu was in the water, next to Ash, he couldn't use either of his electric attacks without hurting the raven-haired boy.

"Spearrow, use Airlie ace." He charged, easily overpowering half the grunts Pokémon with the move. Surprise took the emotionless expression, one questions was taking over their minds, how was he so strong when he barely got his second gym badge. "Spearrow finish this peck" that was the final words he spoke, the battle was over within a minute. Knowing that the battle was hopeless most left, but one stayed, staring at the boy with hatred. 

He ran jumping off the railing, then dived, it all happened in seconds. One second the grunt was on the bridge and the next he was on Ash, his hands firmly around his neck. He might have lost the battle, but the boy wouldn't live to see tomorrow. Pikachu was sick with dread, he couldn't do anything, not without hurting his matser more than he was.

Metapod was looking at the men with a new found determination, he was surrounded with blue light, he now had wings, and two antennas, he was now a Butterfree, he now learned sleep powder, it couldn't have come at a better time. 

He flew up, yellow particles falling from his body to the man. The man was fast asleep within seconds. Ash swam under the man, his hands off his neck, the boy went to Officer Jenny and the man was awakened and in cuffs, and was in the police car. "Thanks Butterfree," Ash said to his friend, watching the police car driving off in the distance, the dust was still in the air, Ash walked back to the forest to make camp, ready for a nice sleep.

With Giovanni 

"Sir, he got away and one of our men was captured." James said, Jesse had to got to the infirmary, she had a minor concussion. Giovanni hit his fist on the table, "Get out of my sight." He was beginning to have a headache, so he decieded to sleep it off, he was out like a light within minutes, this head on the table.