12- Gym closed, a battle ignites-part 2

Both trainers glared at each other, it was a stare down, the raven hair trainer against his egotistic brunette trainer. Bellsprout on was standing infront of Ash, ready to charge at his command. Wartortle  was in a battle stance, ready to defend itself against the flower Pokémon. Ash made a fist ready to prove to his opponent that he wasn't weak. All Gary did was smirk, that same cocky smirk put Ash on the edge of anger. No- he couldn't let Gary get to him, that's what the brown haired trainer wants.

Confident in his ability's, Ash yelled his move. "Bellsprout use tackle," the flower Pokémon charged, its hands out front ready to tackle its opponent to the ground. "Ha. You think a weak move can damage my Pokémon. Wartortle, use waterpulse," his smirk didn't fairer, neither did his mocking voice as Bellsprout charged, the turtle charged a ball of pure water, and charged at the flower Pokémon. Ash relieved that this wasn't the normal water pulse, he was charging to point black range to deal massive damage.

"Bell-" Ash was too late, the turtle Pokémon released the water ball, hitting Bellsprout in the face, she was sent flying. Ash smirked, he knew what he was going to do next. "Bellsprout, trust me. Use knock off!" The flower Pokémon fell, once she was near WRturtle, she grabbed him and threw him in the air, delivering four punches to his gut. 

But the attack went into vain, Wartortle slapped the flower Pokémon, send her to the ground, it landed gracefully on the ground. "My Wartortle has a high defense stat, you can't do much damage." 

This caused the boy with Aspergers to laugh, a dry chuckle that seemed unnatural to Verity. "Your right Gary, you seem to be right as always. And when you're not, you bet up children weaker than you. But I can slowly damage your Pokémon, I think you know what move I'm using. Bellsprout now. Use poison powder."

She jumped in the air, releasing purple powder, it was heading towards the turtle.Ash couldn't hear Gary order his Pokémon to move out of the powder's way, neither could he hear Pikachu's cheering, all he could see was purple, the poison heading at the blue turtle. 

A command brung Ash back to the battle "Wartortle use skull bash," the turtle intercepted Bellsprout, his heads white with a move, his eyes focused on the flower Pokémon, like a predator Hunting it's prey. It hit, the flower Pokémon didn't even know what hit her, she was on the ground and the turtle was standing above it.

"Don't try to be anything other than a useless retarded boy Ash. Because in the end, that's all you are," with that Gary returned his Wartortle and walked off, towards the next gym, ready to face the challenges of a trainer. Ash returned Bellsprout, his head down, back in the same mood as he was earlier, this caused a decent amount of worry towards Verity. "Ash are you okay?" The Brown hair girl asked, he nodded, before walking off towards the Pokémon Center.

Be strong: Kanto- book 1 (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें