(Special) 15- Verity's past

Angelia started out as a small trainer, but slowly she made a name for herself through the many tournaments available, hoping to achieve the chance of becoming a Pokémon Master. In doing so, she had totally forgotten her own blood, Verity. This went on for several years, many said the she would become a Master, when Verity truned nine, Angelia got her chance. To battle the man who was a threat to the title that she wanted.

His name was Khan, a slightly older trainer  that won the latest Sliver Lilly Conference, he had earned his way through with blood sweat and tears. She was cocky, many would admit, but she had bested anyone who stood before her, many of them were more experienced than herself, she had earned her cockiness. Khan wasn't the most good looking bloke, he had skin that stretch even in his late thirties, his fair hair was long, covering his eyes. Angelia knew in her heart that she would win. The battle was short, and to the surprise of many, it didn't go in Angelia's favour. She lost, six to none. 

He hadn't lost a single Pokémon, only using a Diglet, after the battle he got the badge that identified him as a Pokémon Master. He went off the grid, many had seen him, but none had won a battle. Romours day that he looks for the best of the best, or for those that have potential, he gave inspirational speeches to the people he thought were worthy, and many had won a league and became a champion.

When Angelia got home, she started to use drugs, to depress to look after her daughter, she had thrown her into the system called Foster Care. Verity was beaten senseless, put through hell everyday. Most of the foster kids were boys, and the were all violent. That was until she ran away at the age of ten, first she stole a hundred thousand dollars from her mother that she located pretty easily, to be honest. Then she traveled they world, first Kalos, then Unova, she met many trainers, each having there own sense of adventure, but each and every one of them wanted to be a Pokémon Master.

A month before she turned eleven, she headed to Kanto, known as the toughest, most brutal of country's, because the Indigo league was the toughest and only the best in the world win. She headed there to take place in the league with her under leveled Piplup. After a month in Kanto, she had met many people, tasted what the country had to offer. She had stayed in a Pokémon Center for most of the time never daring to face the hash elements all alone. That's ws when she met Ash and the rest is history.

There you guys go, I thought I would add a bit of back story to Verity.