Chapter 16: Zane Taylor

The jet touched down and he shifted slightly. Finally, he would be able to show the Dahlias who was boss and be able to put his daughter in her place.

Celia shivered nervously. Her husband was a control freak, but Zane was worse. She knew that Jack wouldn't prevent his own brother from hitting her, cussing at her. She just hoped that Zane wouldn't try to rape her like he did last time.

The jet came to a full stop and a few minutes later, shut off. The door opened, revealing a very tall, and very musuclar figure standing there. He stepped down the stairs and strode over to greet his brother. "Jack, it's good to see you," he said in a deep, husky voice. His head was shaved, like usual, and he had a menacing smile as he pulled his younger brother into a tight hug.

"It's good to see you too, Zane," Jack replied. He stepped back and Celia hesitantly stepped forward, not looking either of them in the face.

"Zane," she said in a low voice.

Zane smiled. "You've only gotten sexier, Celia," he said, and pulled her into a hug. She hated it, and wished she didn't have to deal with this. ut she hugged him back, knowing that if she didn't, she'd next be greeted by Jack's hand.

Zane let her go and faced the jet again as more passengers exited.

"These are only my strongest fighters. The rest of the back is back in Montana with our father," Zane explained.

The other wolves all stood before their alpha and his brother, emotionless. They were brutally trained to fight, to kill, to destroy. They were masters of stealth and of strategy.

Zane turned back to his brother. "Now," he began, giving an evil smile. "Where's this pack you're at war with?"

*******************************************************************

Sorry for this short chapter... but I needed to introduce the very powerful and menacing Uncle Zane Taylor!!! He has landed, and has very brutal wolves with him. Shit is about to go down!!!

Anywho, you guys are in for an epic battle and a surprise!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!!

-B_O_A

P.S Uncle Zane Taylor is played by the very awesome VIN DIESEL!!!!