Chapter 29

Brinlee's POV

Niall and I walked into the main room along with my brothers. We all talked as we waited, for my parents to say goodbye to everyone. My parents walked up to us, and my siblings all start asking if they could walk home with us.

My dad answered, "No, you're all being ridiculous, Brinlee can walk since she walked here. But the rest of you can ride home."

"Oh, um also, we invited Niall to dinner tonight, so can he?" Ben asked.

My dad rolled his eyes. "Sure. See you at home."

The day was still as beautiful as it was earlier, just slightly warmer. Niall and I walked in silence. I felt him take his pointer finger and latch on my pinky, before lacing our fingers together. I smile and look up at him, to him smiling as well.

"So did you like the service?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah. I did," he said as we walked up my driveway. My brothers all excitedly waiting upon his arrival.

We all walked in and my parents were arguing in the kitchen. They stopped when we all walked in. "Niall, I hope you like lasagna," my mother said with a smile.

"Yes, I do," he said with a smile.

"Guys let's go play some football!" Ben exclaimed.

We all agreed and walked outside. On teams, we flipped and on one team, was me, Niall, and Cabrum. The other was Ben, Cameron and Ashton. The only rule was no goalies, only defense and forwards. But the defense can't 'baby guard' the small goal.

"I'll be defense," I volunteer, knowing both other boys want to be forwards. They nod in agreement and started the game. By the time my mom came out to call us in, our team was up by twenty.

We all went in and started to devour the Italian dinner that my mom made. My mom kept asking Niall about his life, trying to make a conversation. My dad on the other hand was acting like a complete child. He left in the middle of dinner, and I think that was completely uncalled for.

He didn't come back and honestly, I'd prefer him to stay away. Niall was ended up being asked about his family. He was completely honest and told my mom and brothers about his sister and mom, which ended with my mom in complete hysterics.

At nine thirty, my mom decided to tell Niall that he should go home because we all have school tomorrow. "I'll walk him out," I said. When Niall an I were outside I said, "Hey about my dad, I'm sorry about his immaturity."

"It's alright," he said with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before kissing me and heading home on his motorcycle.

I went back in the house and my mom said, "He's won my blessing. Now if only he can win over your father."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry that updates have been sort of slow for awhile, but I'm figuring out a updating schedule and all that jazz, it's gonna be great.

Anyways, an Outsiders Fans? If so, I'm going to post a Dallas Winston Story very soon. It's called: The Slacker and The Nerd

Its going to be great!

Thank You Everyone

~K