Chapter 10

"I'M HOME!" I yell as I enter the house after my shift at the orphanage. No real answers, just a quick, 'Hi' as their eyes were glued to the screen. Why my family was so obsessed X-Factor. I will never know.

I go up to my room and go to sleep. It was already ten o'clock, and I have to be at Subway by six a.m. tomorrow morning. Though I don't know a whole lot of people who want a sandwich at six a.m., but everyone is different.

----------------------------------------------------

I drag myself out of bed as my alarm goes off. I hit it and get out into the bathroom. Quickly, showering and getting ready for the day. I get dressed in my required uniform, and I had off to Subway.

I arrive on time and unlock the doors. I sit behind the counter, and start Camaroo' s homework, since I have no customers to serve. The hours roll by as I stare blankly at the paper. I've only been able to complete three out of the ten problems.

RIINNGG

The door makes as it tells me I have a customer. I pull on my gloves and put my homework aside. I look up to see a little family of four. I smile as I watch their two little daughters play with their little Barbie dolls together.

I fix them their lunch and as I fix more lunches as more people came in. It wasn't until five o'clock when the place was deserted. Only thirty more minutes of my shift. I pull out the tough homework and start to work on it.

RIINNGG

I sigh silently as I pushed my homework aside an pull on gloves. I turn around to see Niall, looking at the food, trying to decide what he wanted to order. He looks up and smiles. "Hey Brinlee. You work here?" He asked.

"Yeah," I responded. He tells me his order. I start making the sandwich in the silent store. I he handed me the correct amount as I handed him his food. He turned to leave, and I said, "Wait."

H turned around and looked at . Think. Quick. "About your offer for help in Camaroo's class. Um, could I have it?"

He smiled and nodded, "Can I see your phone?" He questioned. I hand him my phone, and he puts in his number. He obviously texted himself because I heard his phone ring. "I'll call you, and we can schedule something."

"Okay, sounds good, thanks." 

"Yep," he said as he left.

Okay, looks like, I'll be getting help from Niall now.