Chapter 25

The next morning, we both woke up in the same position. He smiled when he saw me looking at him. "Good morning beautiful," he said.

"Morning," I say. We stayed like this for a good twenty-fiveish minutes until I asked, "So what do you want to do today?"

"Let's go play football." He suggested. I smile. "Sounds great." I reply. I played when I was real little. So this will go over well. We both got up and got ready for the day. After getting ready, we sat down and ate a quick breakfast before heading out.

I sit in the passenger seat, as I watch us go on the familiar track. He was taking us to his dad and his property, where Niall took me on our first date in the tree house. We hop the fence and then find a good spot to start playing.

He set the ball down, then passed it to me. I returned the motion, and we basically kicked the ball around for a about an hour. "You know, you're better than I thought you'd be." He said. I smiled, "Um, thanks."

"But I wish you weren't so I could teach you," then he kicked the ball to me.

I trapped it, then purposely messed up. "Whoops. I think I need help." He laughed as he jogged over to me. "Okay, so the ball has a certain spot called a sweet spot..." He continued saying things on how to kick the ball. Stuff I picked up when I was younger.

"Alright, Beautiful. Try it." He said. I then took a few steps back, then kicked it the way he told me to. I look back at him, and saw his beautiful smile. "Perfect shot." He said. I smiled. "I learned from the best." I said. He slung his arm around me. "Well, I am a pretty good teacher."

He grabbed the ball, and we started walking towards his house on the property. He stopped me on the back patio. "Okay princess, I need you to stay here."

"Why?" I questioned.

"I don't know if my dad is home or not, and I don't want to put you in danger."

My eyes widen as he said that. I nod, showing him that I'll stay out here. He walked inside leaving me out in the cool, slightly breezy wind. I waited until Niall came back with a huge cooler. "Let's go to the tree house." He said. I smile.

We both walked in the direction of the tree house, getting there in a rough five minutes. I climbed up first, and when I reached the top, I turned around to grab the cooler from him. He climbed up and sat next to me. He opened up the cooler and handed me a sandwich and a Pepsi.

I smile. "Thanks for the sandwich." He laughed. "No problem." He pulled out a sandwich as well and we enjoyed our lunch in the wooden tree house.