Chapter 24

Once the movie was over, I stood up. He grabbed my arm and pouted, "Where are you going?"

"To make myself, and you some lunch. What do you want to eat?"

"I want to ask for a sandwich, but I don't want to be one of those boyfriends who ask for sandwiches all the time," he said.

I giggled a little. He is too cute at times. "I'll make you a sandwich. What kind do you want?"

"Just a roast beef sandwich. Thank you," he said smiling. I walked in the kitchen, with Niall trailing behind me. He took a spot at the table, and I grabbed the stuff to make sandwiches. "What do you want to drink?" I ask him.

"Just water," he replied. I nodded and continued with making our sandwiches. I grabbed two cups out of the cupboard, and fill them both up with ice and water. I then ask him, "Do you want any chips?"

"Yeah. Do you have any Doritos?"

I go into the pantry and grab two miniature bags full of Nacho Cheese Doritos. I hand him one, and he opens it up, pouring the chips on his plate. I do the same, then throw away both of our bags. I set his plate and cup in front of him before taking a seat across from him.

We both took a bite of our sandwiches, and Niall's eyes widened. I watch him as he enthusiastically swallows. He stood up and got on his knees, and took my hand. "That is legitimately, the best thing my taste buds have ever encountered! I am going to marry you! will go buy the ring right now!"

I laugh, "So you just want me because I can make a sandwich?"

"No. You're beautiful, smart, kind. You're like Mary Poppins-practically perfect in every way. The fact than you can make a sandwich is a bonus!"

I laugh. "Thanks," I say before taking another bite of my food. We both finished, and cleaned up the kitchen.

We both sit down on the couch and continued watching movies and cuddling. Soon enough, we both agreed for pizza. He called up Pizzazz Pizzeria and ordered. "I'm going to use the bathroom. Here. If the pizza guy comes, I'm paying for the pizza," he says handing me a bill.

"Okay," I answered before he left.

Ding Dong

I grab the money and open the door. I quickly exchange the money for the pizza and bring it into the kitchen. I grab Niall and myself plates and open up the pizza box. I smile as I can clearly see the pepperoni spelt out 'I Know This Is Cheesy, But I Love You,'

I feel his arms snake their way around my waist, and kiss my cheek. "Just thought you should know that I love you," he said. I turn around and look into his blue eyes. "I love you too," I say before standing on my tip toes and kissing him.