Chapter 14

I shut the door as Niall exits. Surprisingly, he was actually a decent tutor. He showed me this new technique for studying. It's where you draw something that reminds you of the note, instead of writing it down. Even though, I am a horrible artist, I have a bunch of funny stick figures next to each note.

I put all my books back in my bag and hide the boxes in the back of the pantry. I left out on box for the boys when they get home.

Crreeaakk. That's them now. In came a sweaty Ben and Ashton, while Cabrum and Cameron were not sweaty or out breath as them. I smiled at them before walking past them, up the stairs with my book bag.

I was done with my homework for the night, so I logged on to my social media websites, and was just scrolling through everything for a good few hours. I finally got off when my phone vibrated.

I see one new message from Niall. It read: If you need help studying again, lemme know.

I texted him back: Tomorrow. Same time?

He replied with a: Sure works for me.

I plug my phone into the charger, then set my alarm, finally crawling into the soft fortress of pillows and blankets.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was short. Also, sorry in advance for the next chapter. It'll be short, but the one after, it'll get longer and better.

I've been busy with soccer and I'm in a new collab account on wattpad.

So go check us out: kandbugg2000

Please Vote, Comment, and Share

If you're feeling Zazzy today, add this to your library or reading list!

Thanks guys!