Chapter 15

I unlock the door and let Niall in. The tutoring went good yesterday, and I know my parents will be in Fiji for the next four days and then Ben and Ashton are at Football practice until 6:45, so there's no interruptions.

I pull out my notebook and start doodling and writing important things Niall told me. It wasn't long until I put my pencil down and we were finished with the homework. I look at him, and say, "Thank you,"

He returned the smile. "Yeah, no problem. So since we are done... what do you wanna do?"

I look around the kitchen trying to find something interesting.

"Um, we could do the cookie challenge."

"What's that?" He asked.

I got up and grabbed a box of cookies of the counter and walk back to him. I open the box and pull out the container of cookies out.

"Okay so you take a cookie," I pulled out a cookie, "Then you put it on your forehead." I tilted my head back and put the cookie on my forehead. "Then, you try to work the cookie to your mouth, then eat it,"

Niall sat down next to me and did what I did. "Ready, Set, GO!" The race was on and I got the cookie in my mouths soon as I did, I stood up. Niall stood up with me, because he finished the cookie the same time I did.

We looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "Okay, okay best two out of three." He stated.

We both bigot set up again and I finished first. Then, the third time Niall won. I put the cookies back as Niall packed his stuff back into backpack.

I walk him out side and he turned to me. "Brinlee. You are extremely fun to be with. I wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"Yeah. I'd like that,"

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8. Bye."

"Bye." I said closing the door.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short, the next chapter will be long though.

Vote, Comment, and Share please

If you're feeling generous today, add it to your reading list and library

Thanks everyone!

Also Happy Veterans Day to those in The U.S