4:Back to School

(Back to School guys)

Maddie's P.O.V

The day that sucks the most if the whole entire year back to school.

"Maddie wake up time for school" my mom yelled."I'm already up"I yelled.

I got out of bed took a shower,washed my hair and did my hygiene routine.I decided to straighten my hair and I put on a red YMCMB crop top with black leggings and red doc martens.

I went down to the kitchen grabbed some vanilla yogurt and an oats and honey granola bar.I took a bowl and mashed up the granola bar and opened my yogurt and poured it in.

I ate that and drank some orange juice.

It's 7:59 and school starts at 8:30.

-Ring Ring-

I opened the door and there was Nicole and Chyna.

Nicole: Guurl who you try a impress you already gotta man.

Chyna:IKR watch when Chres sees you

Me:Whatever

My mom decided to drop us off at school.When we got there it's was 8:15 since I'm new and it's the new year I have to get a schedule and my locker combo. We went to the office. There was this nice lady at the desk.

Lady: Hi how may I help you!

Me:Umm I need my schedule and locker combo my name is Madison Gonzales.

I'm part Mexican.

Lady:Alright here you go

Me:Thanks

We exited and I realized my locker is 100. Nicole's 99. And Chyna's is 101.

Nicole:Locker buddies!!!

Chyna and I:Yaaaas

We put our stuff in our locker.

First period we all have together along with 3,4 and 5.

Only me and Nicole have 2 together.

Chyna:Stupid school they put you guys together the whole day.

Us:It's okay chill were gonna be late.

We walked into first period it was English with Mr.Wilson.

Teacher:Alright guys find a seat and socialize with the people around you.

Nicole and Chyna sat together.

I sat beside them but there was one empty chair beside.The last empty chair.

Soon a boy walked in he had a caramel skin tone.Black hair with light brown ends.He was wearing black drop crotch pants and a black MSFTS tee shirt.

He was fine.

Teacher:Mr Smith your late go take a seat beside Ms.Gonzales.Ms.Gonzales please raise your hand.

I rose my hand.

Jaden P.O.V

I took a seat beside the girl she was beautiful I'm gonna make her mine if it's the last thing I do.

Me:Hey bae!What your name?

Girl:1.Im not your bae and my name is Madison.

Me:Bae no need to yell like that like jheez the whole class can hear you!

Madison:Stop calling me bae like I don't care if the whole class hears that I HATE YOU!!!

Me: -Silent- My name is Jaden btw

Madison:Sorry Jaden for yelling but you're really annoying me

Me:It's alright I can't help it look at you I bit my lip

Madison:Thanks but I have a boyfriend

And you can call me Maddie

Me:Oh what his name

Maddie:Chresanto!!! I like him a lot so don't mess anything up for me

Me:My homie Chres man he did good

Maddie:Ya I guess

What Chres doesn't know that I'm gonna steal his girl so quick.

Note to Readers

Sorry for this long chapter that was boring but the next one will have much more drama.I try to update at least 2 chapters a day so y'all have something to read.

Social Medias

• Instagram: itsamsftsthing

•Twitter: itsamsftsthing

•Tumblr : itsamsftsthing